Best injectors for the street.

juniort444e

Reaction score
You have no idea how fun it is, and thats with sh!tty tunes and an already messed up trans. Hooks good sled pulling tho, and launching from a stop. SO MUCH FUN.

juniort444e

Reaction score
Ask Jake at irate. He got me a good deal for a brand new one. Im not sure if he'll like me giving out prices as i dont know if he can match that. There is one on ebay for $300 i think. Its used but would be cheap to rebuild.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Didnt want to bring this back up...

But it goes to show you how much altitude makes a differance.

My truck is fun to drive again, just point and shoot. Could not do that at 7000k...

Sea Level to about 4k... You could run about any turbo/injector combo fairly easy. 5k and above, its got to be pretty much spot on.

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score

My truck is fun to drive again, just point and shoot. Could not do that at 7000k...

Sea Level to about 4k... You could run about any turbo/injector combo fairly easy. 5k and above, its got to be pretty much spot on.

I'm at sea level. I went with swamps 175/173 injectors. So I could keep my stock turbo. I'm so indecisive with what I want I could do all this work then sell it the next day so I don't want to get too deep into the truck.

firehunter

Reaction score

I was reminded of this just last week. It had been months, maybe even a year since I had driven my pickup at <4,000 feet and it was amazing the difference in power and engine noise. The engine (with current tuning) is plenty quiet for me on a daily basis but it really quieted down even at 2,800 feet. I am driving down to sea level this weekend - should be fun! :D

Tom S

Reaction score

I am glad you posted that.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Its just unreal. Here in Grants Pass Oregon its about 900'... No smoke at all in the first two tunes, just a puff on the third and the drag file still smokes like crazy but I would expect that...

Even at home (3500') I get an acceptable amount of smoke when pulling off a light.

TARM

Reaction score
EDM 150cc or with the lightest cleaning up with EH maybe? Sound about what you are thinking Matt?

Latest posts

Members online