Black Magnum 2.0 assembly

Magnum PD

Reaction score
I can get on road soon but, clutch slave cylinder said F U and pedal goes to floor. Damnit

I don't think there's air in the system or such. Hoping it's the ICP sensor. But I swapped out 3 different ones.

Magnum PD

Reaction score
What kind of oil pressure should I see from the low pressure pump at the rez? Keep in mind I'm feeding the HPOP and a Gen 3 pump.

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Went ahead and order an ICP sensor from RiffRaff for 94-96. Hope to God that is the problem. Computer is always on default.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Went ahead and order an ICP sensor from RiffRaff for 94-96. Hope to God that is the problem. Computer is always on default.
guess I always thought they where the same. even on a 6.0 and a heui 466...

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Magnum PD

Reaction score
I called around to different dealers and they wanted Vin numbers. One dealer wanted over $300 for the sensor :jawdrop: uhhhh no. RiffRaff was the cheapest and Name brand. My dealer said there is a difference in year for application.

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Finally got the truck out of the shop. Got the new ICP in. Went up and down the highway and still throwing a code. :cursing::cursing:

I swear it's seeing TOO much high pressure oil. Is this a tuning problem? Or do I need another IPR because it can't get rid of all the extra oil.

Magnum PD

Reaction score
I forgot to add that when the computer goes into default, the duty cycle goes up as well. Could almost be 15% when only needs less than 10%.

Maybe it's the IPR pigtail. IDK

mikeeg02

Reaction score
My 2001 would go into a default mode.(hell I didnt know that existed, and the only way to fix it was shut it down and restart it, then it was normal until it happened)

Actually when the truck was much more stock. I had added the hydra, and tried their canned tunes. I couldnt get my AE to work to log it, but once I had gotten custom tunes, it never happened again.

Magnum PD

Reaction score
I cut it off a couple times to reset the computer. Would be ok for a minute or two but when the HPO got above a certain point it would throw the code.

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Pretty sure it's the tunes from Dyno Proven messing me up.

G E A R H E A D seems to be the choice. Just pricey.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.