BUILD - RCD Longblock/Elite Single

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
This bitch running yet? Im curious to hear what you think of it!

Changed up the piping last minute so that pushed it again. Still running Elites kit just had them tweak some stuff to fit the No Limit IC. Should be running next weekish... I ordered an Elite Billet oil pump gear to have on stand by incase mine decides to go like a few I've seen on here. Its not going in the truck but I'll have it incase I need it. Haven't pulled the trigger on 3.73 gears yet but I have a feeling that will be done sometime in the next year.

So yeah. I'm actually riding down to TS with BlackSmoke08 in his built 6.4 from Unlimited Diesel

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
I've got a good set of vise grips and a 12" cresent wrench your welcome to use..........

^ I've got a wicked set of hammers, chisels and hacksaws I could donate to that cause.

haha I have plenty of tools just wasn't sure if there were any tricks of the trade or something unexpected once I get balls deep in it. Don't really feel like messing up my DD once I finally get it back

Randy_270

Reaction score
I believe that, but something like a gear swap I would leave up to the professionals unless you know what you are doing. But that is totally up to you:D

Latest posts

Members online