BUILD - RCD Longblock/Elite Single

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Pete, cant Jared just hurry up and let you know this thing is done already? LOL I just want to head over there and check out the finished work with you guys! Chop Chop Jared!!

Trust me. I want to get it done just as bad as Petey does! Soon as Nathannial finishes revision, this thing should be running within an afternoon

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Pete, cant Jared just hurry up and let you know this thing is done already? LOL I just want to head over there and check out the finished work with you guys! Chop Chop Jared!!
Haha you'll probably check it out before me. As soon as I get it I'm setting cruise at 90mph and heading for the Ohio border.
Trust me. I want to get it done just as bad as Petey does! Soon as Nathannial finishes revision, this thing should be running within an afternoon
Thanks babe
waiting on me like always....
Lol its all good man. Just know I really appreciate what you guys are doing. Don't let sparkling jeans up there make me out as a hot head.

Reaction score
Haha you'll probably check it out before me. As soon as I get it I'm setting cruise at 90mph and heading for the Ohio border.

I doubt that. You'll probably pick the truck up and leave before I find out that its even done. haha Hopefully I do find out before so I can get a ride before you take it back to Ohio. Hell, I'll even buy the beers for lunch if you take me for a quick ride :toast:

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
I doubt that. You'll probably pick the truck up and leave before I find out that its even done. haha Hopefully I do find out before so I can get a ride before you take it back to Ohio. Hell, I'll even buy the beers for lunch if you take me for a quick ride :toast:
Haha you'll definitely know when it's done. It'll be posted on here. If I have time I'll let ya know
Which fueling set-up did you go with?
Fuel set-up is: H&S lpfp system, H&S duel fueler kit, 2015 pump in the valley, and 15% Injectors

jcain

Reaction score
Isn't the duel fueler good for 900+? How much power you shooting for, mang?!

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Isn't the duel fueler good for 900+? How much power you shooting for, mang?!
Well "phase 1" as I'm calling it for now is just a daily driver so like 600s. I know the motor is completely over built for that power range but I've been kicking around a "phase 2" with a good possibility of compounds which would put it up there but not 1000+ unless I hit a bottle (which I'll never do). Guess it's just preference really. Morgan's stroker is legit. Wasn't really out yet when I started the build. Lol since the build started there's been a lot of stuff come out that I probably would have done if it was available when I started this journey. It is what it is

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Got a few picks from Jared today. So close. Just need batteries and lose ends tightened up.

ac9b2aa59a2c333b433596ab9569982d.jpg

0d38d327e691cf40ad4dcf72ea612158.jpg

Latest posts

Members online