BUILD - RCD Longblock/Elite Single

Black AOD

Reaction score
bro wheels and 33s aren't my style. 295s are still 34+

I know your style "bro" lol. But those 295's arent that wide are they? Only like 11-11.5 wide, youre losing that dropping from your 35" Toyo M/T....I run 325/60's because I prefer wide tires, I want to run a 13.50 wide next if I can haha.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
No ones saying your wrong for giving it a shot.. I would too. Like you said you can change later on down the road, but if you notice low cruising boost and toasty egt's it will most likely be because of the gear.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
No ones saying your wrong for giving it a shot.. I would too. Like you said you can change later on down the road, but if you notice low cruising boost and toasty egt's it will most likely be because of the gear.
Lol right now I just wanna drive my truck even if it's doggy. Gears will happen eventually

50_shooter

Reaction score
What do you consider toasty egts while cruising? In 5th gear mine runs around 7-750. 6th is 8-850.

Don't get yourself down about it. You are gonna love this thing when you get it back. You are in a much better spot than me since you have a built engine. No walking on eggshells for you!

After spending more time with mine today, I have learned how to drive it better. It really is pretty badass. It sounds mean as hell when it is boosting.

50_shooter

Reaction score
i wouldnt trade my 3:73's for anything.

That tells me I need 3.73s if your happy with them with that hog of a turbo you are running...

On another note morgan put one of your egr plates on my engine. Sure looks nice! Not to hijack, but how is morgans tranny handling the power you are producing? So far mine is great.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
That tells me I need 3.73s if your happy with them with that hog of a turbo you are running...

On another note morgan put one of your egr plates on my engine. Sure looks nice! Not to hijack, but how is morgans tranny handling the power you are producing? So far mine is great.

so far so perfect .

jcain

Reaction score
The 3.31s with big tires and a larger turbo has always had me worried. Last thing I need is the wife complaining or worse getting pulled over for Rollin coal. She's not the type of girl that would know (or want to) change her driving to appease the truck with a laggy characteristic.

Isn't the H&S truck rolling on 37s with 3.31s and the larger turbine they offer on the non vgt 64mm?

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
The 3.31s with big tires and a larger turbo has always had me worried. Last thing I need is the wife complaining or worse getting pulled over for Rollin coal. She's not the type of girl that would know (or want to) change her driving to appease the truck with a laggy characteristic.

Isn't the H&S truck rolling on 37s with 3.31s and the larger turbine they offer on the non vgt 64mm?

You let your lady friend drive the truck and try to appease her driving style... no further comments LOL

jcain

Reaction score
Lol just giving you ****. That's badass.

Oh I know brother. I was being for serious. I'd never EVER hear the end of it if the truck was a smokey turd. She's just as honest as I am, which makes conversations in public quite entertaining.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I completely understand what you're saying. I'd like to actually drive a running truck before I think about spending more money on a truck I haven't sat in in 299 days. I'll also be ditching the 35s and going back to 295s. I'm sure if it needs a gear swap I'm only 15 mins from Unlimited Diesel. I'm sure Nate can take care of it

Going to run the same rims? If not I happen to have a set of 20x10 welds that just look killer on that color combo.

Sent from my I fone 5

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Going to run the same rims? If not I happen to have a set of 20x10 welds that just look killer on that color combo.

Sent from my I fone 5

I do like Welds but I'm happy with the ones I have for now. I'll be driving the truck everyday on rough roads... I'd like to reduce wear on the ball joints and such as much as I can. Mainly the reason I don't do huge tires and offsets.

Pete don't run 20's lol. He's all about that thick rubber LOL

:flipa:

Latest posts

Members online