Builds DONE!

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
It doesn't do it bad, just like it was cammed or something it'll kinda shake once. idk if it's the KEM tuning (which i've never been impressed with) or maybe something didn't get put back the way it should have or if it's normal?

Jhaddox

Reaction score
:pimp:

aeff3348-026b-f26a.jpg

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Yezzir..one step closer...everything should be torn down by tonight and hopefully off to the machine shop by the beginning of the week

Jhaddox

Reaction score
2 females are better than one so if we use that reasoning compounds are better than singles!! LOL

True that

but two cost more for the same end result, so what if the two get you to full boost first:lookaround:

But id rather pay a little more if one is just gonna be sloppy...but if its a good time then i'm all for it:wtf:

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
Singles alot easier lol
i pulled the turbo off my truck yesterday in 5 minutes including finding the tools at my house lol

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Singles alot easier lol
i pulled the turbo off my truck yesterday in 5 minutes including finding the tools at my house lol

lol...im hopping on a plane and coming down there so i know what it drives like and i can quit being so indecisive

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
DO IT !!!! But wait a week lmao because i just sent my turbo out to get made bigger to see if we can get close to 1k on fuel

Jhaddox

Reaction score
DO IT !!!! But wait a week lmao because i just sent my turbo out to get made bigger to see if we can get close to 1k on fuel

haha if i do it it'll prob be over my christmas break at school

just looked at flights...100 bux round trip to BWI, ill prob be down at some point LOL

Last edited:

Jhaddox

Reaction score
ill even let you drive it

Deal:evil

I just talked to Ben down at Rudys and he said he just drove the truck they did with the batmo set up you shipped out and he said its wicked...i might end up with a single yet

who knows...im so damn indecisive on this crap

Latest posts

Members online