Dallas @ HSM: Single Cab 6.7

CWAY6.7

Reaction score
I like it!!! We'll call it The Pro Dyno Racing League, PDRL for short. I vote sparkle britches for president:)
Never a chance to oil down the track, and the only down time is unstrapping and re-strapping the trucks. The crowd will love it.......Dallas your a genius.

Can I join the PDRL if I have ADD?? I promise I will play nice

Reaction score
So all of the turbo piping is sorted out and I've got that ready to go but, now the question is, do I plan for the future and just pay the extra to put our 10mm stroker CP3 on my dual fueler kit now even though I will never need that kind of fuel with our turbo kit? Or do I just put a stock CP3 on and trade them out in the event that I ever put the triples on? Decisions, decisions.

I'm also torn between running one of our black pulleys or one that I had coated the same orange as the piping.

Attachments

• Pulley Black.jpg
    Pulley Black.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 68

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
I like it!!! We'll call it The Pro Dyno Racing League, PDRL for short. I vote sparkle britches for president:)
Never a chance to oil down the track, and the only down time is unstrapping and re-strapping the trucks. The crowd will love it.......Dallas your a genius.

Configure the room so that the front half of the trucks sits on a steel grate with a big catch pan that drains into 55G drums underneath. Anyone that blows a motor or trans or barfs coolant, etc...won't leave a mess up where you are swapping trucks on and off!

I'd come run my old turd!

Reaction score
Configure the room so that the front half of the trucks sits on a steel grate with a big catch pan that drains into 55G drums underneath. Anyone that blows a motor or trans or barfs coolant, etc...won't leave a mess up where you are swapping trucks on and off!

I'd come run my old turd!

This is hilarious because that's exactly what Zane and I said! Put a big funnel under the front of the trucks that drains into a big catch bin! Hahaha great minds think alike.

Shoot, there's a few specific people I think we could invite that would put us in the oil business.

Reaction score
Id put the new 10mm on for sure! Just to be on the safe side

The dual fueler with the factory CP4 and a stock CP3 will provide more fuel than I will ever need with our kit or even a triple setup really but if I'm going to spray the triple setup to 2000 hp I might need the 10mm pump on there.

CWAY6.7

Reaction score
The dual fueler with the factory CP4 and a stock CP3 will provide more fuel than I will ever need with our kit or even a triple setup really but if I'm going to spray the triple setup to 2000 hp I might need the 10mm pump on there.

What is Nike's Motto?!
Just DOOOOOO it LOL

Reaction score
Got some new shoes on the old girl! Completely changes the whole look of the truck.

Attachments

• IMG_6291.jpg
    IMG_6291.jpg
    694.3 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_0021.jpg
    IMG_0021.jpg
    292.2 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_0022.jpg
    IMG_0022.jpg
    277.4 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_0020.jpg
    IMG_0020.jpg