Dallas @ HSM: Single Cab 6.7

BOHICA256

Reaction score
Can't decide if I should just lower the rear to make it sit level or lower the whole thing. That DJM kit looks tempting still. 3 inches in the front and 5 inches lower in the rear.

Kind has that DJM drop on his 6.7, it definitely sits low with that drop kit. Maybe he will chime in and post some pics.
Our 2wd trucks sit low.. I have a 2" block in the front and I'm thinking of taking out that block and the little block in the back to see how low that was. Will look good either way!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
on my 2wd 6.4 i just pulled rear block. its perfect that way .

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
On my 2wd we just removed blocks and it is perfect like Mike said. I can get a pic if you like..

CWAY6.7

Reaction score
DAMN THAT LOOKS GOOD

I'm actually glad you got black wheels, because I want some wide lip chrome in the future LOL. Only so I wouldnt match!

That seriously, is going to be a fast azz mofo!

Kind

Reaction score
Yeah no way a djm drop would work with the offset of those wheels. Looks good btw. For reference the pic of my truck with a tire that is just shy of 33".

ebdec93840c16f022bb31cee52e52b96.jpg

Personally I prefer the drop vs a levelled rear. I ran the levelled rear on my 09 until djm made me a kit for the new sd's... Honestly it is night and day.

Latest posts

Members online