Deranged rebuild, the next chapter

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
damn matt, how long does it take to pick all those bales up? We just have the kicker on our baler throw them in a wagon.

We put then up as fast as I can bale them. We have a deweze Hay wagon.

ecce2436.jpg

But on a related topic I'm cutting our last hay meadow right now so we are on track for the track Friday

Last edited:

Dieselcraft

Reaction score
He'll I'd figure that far up north you would be bailing big squares not this normal squares
We need rain rain it's not looking good for a second cut and my horses fields are already dead
FML

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
get this on video please.

The brakes are super hard and when your pres them down it takes a while till you get any stoping power and when you do you get all of it all at once, your shifting a 5 speed that is 25ft away from you so you don't really get much feel the gears, the clutch works 50% of the time, and the full hydraulic stearig is as loose as a 50 year old prostitutes money maker.....

Should be inturesting to say the least.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
The brakes are super hard and when your pres them down it takes a while till you get any stoping power and when you do you get all of it all at once, your shifting a 5 speed that is 25ft away from you so you don't really get much feel the gears, the clutch works 50% of the time, and the full hydraulic stearig is as loose as a 50 year old prostitutes money maker.....

sounds like a great daily drive or highway cruiser to me LOL

BlueWaffle

Reaction score

see you in about 3 weeks or so...make sure it's gassed up.

Reaction score
good lord you got some dinosaurs there:) open cab tractor, tiny square bales, and I think God may have used that picker to haul his first cut. I have not seen that stuff outside of a museum here.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
good lord you got some dinosaurs there:) open cab tractor, tiny square bales, and I think God may have used that picker to haul his first cut. I have not seen that stuff outside of a museum here.

our baler is actually a year old and is the top of the line :doh: lol we have a nice cab tractor but the pto shaft snapped on it 3 weeks ago and we are currently on the 3rd new shaft and none of them have worked so Im stuck with the back up tractor and it sucks. so really the only old piece of equipment we have is our hay truck.... its a 75 model..... they dont make them any more. and we are ranchers not farmers so we dont have all the huge expensive tractors. lol

and there are many reasons we use small squares but dont want to bore anyone with the reasons lol

on the ranger... got to work on it some this after noon, mainly just working on some small things that we were haveing problems with at indy like the intercooler and some of the lines. found out the tail lights done work... that wont fly for a night time TNT so had to fix that. ended up hot wiring them lol

only new part I got to install is a John Force mega huge burn out button! its a rear brake kill solenoid that I wired up to the button on the shifter...

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I got some good news and some bad news. The bad news is, Lance wants to play Top Gun with you. Something about showing you how he "Mavericks your goose"? The good news is, Im dropping off your parts monday at the machine shop :D

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I got some good news and some bad news. The bad news is, Lance wants to play Top Gun with you. Something about showing you how he "Mavericks your goose"? The good news is, Im dropping off your parts monday at the machine shop :D

hahahaha

1baddually

Reaction score
Going to try to take it to the track Friday if all goes right.[/QUOTE]

we got our engine put back together. we are heading to orlando speed world today around 3 to do alittle tnt. same setup. stock turbo and alot more nitrous...........hopefully no melted pistons this time..........keep me posted on your times. cant wait to line up with you. maybe at the finals we can talk randy into letting us do a pass together.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Well bad news, had 2 break downs this morning and one knocked the tractor out so now I'm in a 50s era super 90 and I have slowed to a crawl lol it's going to take a while to finish
2ba51053.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.