Drop in batmowheels for stock 6.4 turbos

BFT

Reaction score
With a whole crapload of nitrous. The only reason they helped is because they were the only one with a kit at the time.

What's your point? A 9 second truck is a 9 second truck no matter how you swing it.
Go run 9's and then get back at me

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
Wow.

Thia thread is full of ... what's the word?

I cant believe you guys would come out and make such a bold statements out of mpd right now.

To say a batmo would run better on aarons truck with no proof data logs info or anything is pretty silly

For example... has craig run a similar precision in place of his 75? No... have any of you ran a 66 precision in place of your batmo? No am I saying your wrong... nope. Just saying that as of now you have absolutely no proof that they are solo much better.

Not.everyone is looking for low back pressure and super peaky dyno c
Graphs
Look at crags truck. It didn't make.power instill 115 mph. When we dynod shones truck at the Dpc this year we ENDED the run at 110 mph... like I said to.each is his own and I know you guys have made good power with your batmo... I just don't think its going to be everyones cup of tea.
Sent from my DROIDX

You saying my truck don't make power and has peaky graphs dustin?
I have track times to prove it makes the power it does

Vgts aren't for me i don't like them and never will... I built my truck for power I can drive it everyday and do what ever I want with it besides tow which I don't need to tow I don't care about the smoke the haze your gonna get it out of any 800-900 horse truck

I can drive my truck merge on highway and traffic and go all the way to half throttle with no smoke

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Jesus i was saying that had it not been pte turbos it would have been someone elses. Once again im not putting that truck down at all. And dont give that go run 9s and talk to you sh1t. Give us a reg cab 6.4 and i bet we can go 9s then. Craig just tried it with his 6.0 and still is working on getting there. Go run 11s and talk to me. Cause as far as im concerned you have nothing to say until YOU prove something. So chill out

Sent from my Droid Charge using TAPTALK

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
I say you guys need to focus on getting some information on this drop-in batmowheel. It seems to me there are a lot of people interested in doing this. This could potentially be a big seller if it works well and doesn't increase back pressure. Even if it just drops EGT's 100 degrees and increases horsepower and torque some, it would probably be a good seller.

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
We are working on it jeff. Waiting on info from the customer. Trying to get it on the dyno

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

Vgts aren't for me i don't like them and never will... I built my truck for power I can drive it everyday and do what ever I want with it besides tow which I don't need to tow I don't care about the smoke the haze your gonna get it out of any 800-900 horse truck

I can drive my truck merge on highway and traffic and go all the way to half throttle with no smoke

Jesus i was saying that had it not been pte turbos it would have been someone elses. Once again im not putting that truck down at all. And dont give that go run 9s and talk to you sh1t. Give us a reg cab 6.4 and i bet we can go 9s then. Craig just tried it with his 6.0 and still is working on getting there. Go run 11s and talk to me. Cause as far as im concerned you have nothing to say until YOU prove something. So chill out

well, you guys made good power recently, but i think you should relax on your talk. you have a good thing going, dont *** it up by tooting your own horns. dustin is making **** happen on his dime.

ZombieHNTR

Reaction score
I'm waiting to see numbers also, now do you have to mess with fuel if you run these? I'l be pulling the cab in a couple months so that will be the time to do it.

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
well, you guys made good power recently, but i think you should relax on your talk. you have a good thing going, dont *** it up by tooting your own horns. dustin is making **** happen on his dime.

True, sorry just get a little carried away sometimes but for some it goes both ways, we will see how these things do

Erikclaw

Reaction score
It is one thing to boast who has the biggest kok and go strutting around. For you guys that it is all about peak power and track times these singles seem to put it down. But I know for a lot of guys out there; me being one of them, we want power but also something streetable and able to be a dd. I know Craig says it is but I have my doubts, I will take my dyno graph over any of the peaky ones I have seen. It is flat as a table up to about 120mph, and probably half the fuel he is running. Mike can back me on this cause he was there when it was on the rollers. Now to me this is streetable power, no it is not going to win a power contest but I don't think that is what a lot of guys want. IMO

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I'm waiting to see numbers also, now do you have to mess with fuel if you run these? I'l be pulling the cab in a couple months so that will be the time to do it.

If you are talking about batmo's, no you don't need more fuel to run them.

Dzchey21

Reaction score

Im saying your graph suggests its laggier than you let off, i do understand its harder to light turbos on the dyno.

Yes you guys are making power, but dont let it go to your heads. Two weeks ago i bet you guys would have never made such bold statments to call out other turbo suppliers.

The only thing i was getting at is without proof, data or some sort of information to back your statements, maybe you shouldnt say anything.

That would be like me saying your turbo kits are junk, without buying one, or seeing one first hand. You guys probably wouldnt appreciate me doing that would you?

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
It really isnt laggier than i let off ask eric i took him for a ride

What more data do you want Dustin ?

No I wouldn't have said such a bold statement but I'm also getting tired of everyone saying you need 30-40k to build a reliable 800hp truck you don't need anywhere close to that...that's the only point I'm trying to get across

Last edited:

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Im saying your graph suggests its laggier than you let off, i do understand its harder to light turbos on the dyno.

Yes you guys are making power, but dont let it go to your heads. Two weeks ago i bet you guys would have never made such bold statments to call out other turbo suppliers.

The only thing i was getting at is without proof, data or some sort of information to back your statements, maybe you shouldnt say anything.

That would be like me saying your turbo kits are junk, without buying one, or seeing one first hand. You guys probably wouldnt appreciate me doing that would you?

Fair enough
I want to also make it clear im not dogging or atacking you guys I just thought it was stating it was pretty bold to call something junk

Sent from my DROIDX

Matt

Reaction score
Weren't they making power a year ago with an s366/s480 combo on their 6.4 with terrible rail pressure? It takes time to get dyno numbers and results, just about everyone making stuff doesn't get results as soon as they expect.

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
Fair enough
I want to also make it clear im not dogging or atacking you guys I just thought it was stating it was pretty bold to call something junk

Sent from my DROIDX

I said a few post back that i shouldnt have called them junk i dont like them and there has been alot of failures lately
I wsnt pointed towards elite in any way they make nice products and they work were just giving people other options that they dont need to open there checkbook as far and still make the same power

To each his own

Latest posts

Members online