Drop in batmowheels for stock 6.4 turbos

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Never claimed any numbers and never tried selling one so do your research before you try saying something that you know nothing about

I'm on my phone otherwise i would go back and dig up all the cheerleading 6.4 batmo post you two have posted around this site. Until there is proof, you need not say anything more, IMO.

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
All I've said was from the others I tested it should have quicker spool up and lower egts never said any number or anything about them

There's plenty of proof the batmowheel works but there is none that it works on the 6.4 stock turbos

jdgleason

Reaction score
I see the good in both.... A big thing for me is spool up.... I know they say the singles are streetable, but bring it to this altitude. A single is at a big disadvantage to the vgt at that point.

Dustball8504

Reaction score
I see the good in both.... A big thing for me is spool up.... I know they say the singles are streetable, but bring it to this altitude. A single is at a big disadvantage to the vgt at that point.

Indeed. If it was a drag truck or puller only I'd want a single bad. They build crazy power. However I drive a lot of hills and twisty backroads so I'd just be looking for a little bump in power without sacrificing street manners.

BFT

Reaction score
Jesus i was saying that had it not been pte turbos it would have been someone elses. Once again im not putting that truck down at all. And dont give that go run 9s and talk to you sh1t. Give us a reg cab 6.4 and i bet we can go 9s then. Craig just tried it with his 6.0 and still is working on getting there. Go run 11s and talk to me. Cause as far as im concerned you have nothing to say until YOU prove something. So chill out

Sent from my Droid Charge using TAPTALK

ive already ran 9's but it wasnt in a diesel truck.

my point was that you said he made it there "with a crap load of nitrous" hence what i said

I said a few post back that i shouldnt have called them junk i dont like them and there has been alot of failures lately
I wsnt pointed towards elite in any way they make nice products and they work were just giving people other options that they dont need to open there checkbook as far and still make the same power

To each his own

no one ever said you were talking about elite.

tasman650

Reaction score
I'm on my phone otherwise i would go back and dig up all the cheerleading 6.4 batmo post you two have posted around this site. Until there is proof, you need not say anything more, IMO.

Here is craig's post right after we put batmow wheel on my 6.0, yes it is a 6.0 but its proof

We just got finished testing the new batmowheel from bullseye this is a direct replacement wheel for 03-07 6.0s
Our test truck has a 190cc injectors and suncoast trans with a 03 turbo
stock numbers: 482.1hp @760.2ftlbs
Batmowheel: 493.5hp @867.8ftlbs

Back pressure& Boost
Stock: 42psi&36psi
Batmo: 42psi&38psi

Truck has alot more mid range power than the stock wheel and the spool up is alot better than before it also helped getting rid of some of the smoke from the 190s down low

We have the wheels in stock and ready to ship $399

Ipkyss

Reaction score
Unfortunately what this wheel does in a 6.0 is useless info to me. As the 6.4 is a different motor, with different fueling, with a totally turbo set up. It's not any different then saying it made x amount of power in a cummins or duramax...

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Unfortunately what this wheel does in a 6.0 is useless info to me. As the 6.4 is a different motor, with different fueling, with a totally turbo set up. It's not any different then saying it made x amount of power in a cummins or duramax...

Ding ding ding!! We have a winner.

6.0 numbers weigh in nothing on how a set of 6.4 wheels are gonna work.

Matt

Reaction score
Perhaps if a person wanted to provide results, Craig and Bullseye would cut them a deal?

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
Ding ding ding!! We have a winner.

6.0 numbers weigh in nothing on how a set of 6.4 wheels are gonna work.

We dont have numbers for the 6.4 and nerver said we did or started this thread about batmowwheels for the 6.4 cause we dont have time to test it
Never claimed any numbers for the 6.4 only the 6.0 and that doesnt help anything with the 6.4 total different motor one day we will test it

If someone is interested in testing one i will send one to you free of charge to the first person that pm's me

Latest posts

Members online