Drop in batmowheels for stock 6.4 turbos

Dustball8504

Reaction score
We dont have numbers for the 6.4 and nerver said we did or started this thread about batmowwheels for the 6.4 cause we dont have time to test it
Never claimed any numbers for the 6.4 only the 6.0 and that doesnt help anything with the 6.4 total different motor one day we will test it

If someone is interested in testing one i will send one to you free of charge to the first person that pm's me

PMed!!!

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
I didn't know what was involved to put it in or what Craig wanted(dyno numbers, etc) or I woulda pulled the trigger when josh first texted me. LOL awesome deal though.

Dustball8504

Reaction score
I can either go to fall brawl for the baseline this weekend and then go back to DGR Performance after the batmo install or do them both at Innovatives dyno, DGR would be a lot closer for me though lol

Jhaddox

Reaction score
I can either go to fall brawl for the baseline this weekend and then go back to DGR Performance after the batmo install or do them both at Innovatives dyno, DGR would be a lot closer for me though lol

It'll be better to compare them if their both done on the same dyno

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Make sure you get uncorrected numbers both times. I know a lot of dyno days will have uncorrected numbers to make people happier. LOL

Latest posts

Members online