Drop in batmowheels for stock 6.4 turbos

Sequential6.4L

Reaction score
Are you sure about not being able to pull the compressor housing? There is one problematic bolt..but it looks like I could get it out with a long skinny open end wrench and enough swearing..

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
If any one just wants the low pressure wheel let me know we have them in stock

Sequential6.4L

Reaction score
I may try pulling the cover tonight.. Ill let you guys know if it can be done and what tools youll need. how do these things sound? whistle pretty loud? a lame question I know but a little more noise from the stockers would be cool

Dzchey21

Reaction score
It would be nice if stockers made some noise, but as i understand the louder the wheel the more less effiecent is is generally.

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
Just talked to Bullseye and there gonna hold off on the small wheel not big enough to worry about

Beans71086

Reaction score
If someone were to hand me a batmowheel I'd be glad to. :redspotdance: Sadly that isn't gunna happen so I'll let someone else be the trendsetter. If you would stop dragging your feet on a 6.4 you could be that trendsetter. :poke:

Dustball8504

Reaction score
If someone were to hand me a batmowheel I'd be glad to. :redspotdance: Sadly that isn't gunna happen so I'll let someone else be the trendsetter. If you would stop dragging your feet on a 6.4 you could be that trendsetter. :poke:

IF I had one I'd offer it up to Craig for testing no questions asked as I'm very intrigued by this option.

Sequential6.4L

Reaction score
It would be nice if stockers made some noise, but as i understand the louder the wheel the more less effiecent is is generally.

I guess the wheel for the 6.0 turbo screams pretty good, that probably holds no similarity to the 6.4 lp wheel so maybe it will make some noise or maybe it wont...

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
We are trying it out we have a test truck coming in
Has trans Erics tunes and egr delete with headstuds well do a before and after dyno

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.