Elites tow power atmospheric only?

Ipkyss

Reaction score
That alone tells me the dyno is not accurate.

I want to see this setup on a reliable dyno. The track would really be good. Wish I could get one on before Beans, but I don't think it's going to happen.

If I can get the trans done before I head to florida this winter, I will make a few passes down there. Other than that, I think I am back to a lower tune for a while.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
I will try to get my hands on one of these in the near future and do before and after dyno's. Just gotta raise the funds first. Main reason I want this is because i'm tired of seeing the haze behind me going down the road, especially at night. I'm embarrassed by it.

mclean

Reaction score
That alone tells me the dyno is not accurate.

I want to see this setup on a reliable dyno. The track would really be good. Wish I could get one on before Beans, but I don't think it's going to happen.

he did say a mustang dyno IIRC, and they aren't very friendly. I know my truck only did 498 with the kem345

fluid

Reaction score
The only time I was on a mustang dyno, it read way low compared to a dynojet with same mods and same flat line of power just like you described. I think it didn't build enough boost, the mustang is designed for a 3500lb car.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

Ipkyss

Reaction score
Not sure why it woukd make any difference. But I hauled a 17k lb trailer through city traffic, stop and go with the 310 tonight. Didn't have time to retune it. It doesn't have that constant haze anymore.

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Not sure why it woukd make any difference. But I hauled a 17k lb trailer through city traffic, stop and go with the 310 tonight. Didn't have time to retune it. It doesn't have that constant haze anymore.

That poor tranny...

Its getting the much needed air to clean the tune up! :thumbup:

Ipkyss

Reaction score
I was just trying to take it easy for obvious reasons... That being said. With tow haul. I believe it locks the converter and holds fourth gear around 50. It pulls so hard it feels like you could remove the hitch from the frame rails lol. I really don't want to do the trans right now. But if it breaks. Is easier to tell the girl at home is has to be fixed now... Get my drift.

Ipkyss

Reaction score
And about the tune. I would love to try Eric's X race, I just have no interest in adding all the sensors back to the exhaust... Not overly concerned with what the dyno says to be honest. The truck is much faster and has stupid amounts of power.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
And about the tune. I would love to try Eric's X race, I just have no interest in adding all the sensors back to the exhaust... Not overly concerned with what the dyno says to be honest. The truck is much faster and has stupid amounts of power.

That's all that matters right there

BFT

Reaction score

its worth it...trust me:poke:

Sequential6.4L

Reaction score

I seriously hate to have to ask this but someone has to..she whistle a little more? :lookaround:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.