F1c

HiVoltage

Reaction score
What size injectors are you going to run?

I got 190's in it now, put down 668HP with the compounds. I'll run it with the 190's for now, but will probably give it more fuel in the near future.

smokedout250

Reaction score
Does the pro charger really make a big difference? What injectors are you going to run? What's that setup cost?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
I got 190's in it now, put down 668HP with the compounds. I'll run it with the 190's for now, but will probably give it more fuel in the near future.

nice! what size turbos? I have 190's with my compounds now. nice, cool no smoke setup. fixing to go.hybrids in a couple weeks but I never for a HP number with my 190's

co04cobra

Reaction score
Subn to see some results. Will you be able to get any #s after you get it installed?

strokin6L

Reaction score
It's getting installed at my buddy's shop next week. I'll see if he's got time to post some pics of the install. The kit does come with battery relocation brackets,but I opted out, just gonna put both of 'em in the bed with the one thats already there for the compressor. Mines an early '04, we'll make it fit:hammer::hammer:. Gotta give props to Fred and Alis and Big James at The Diesel Shop in Preston,CT. They do some mad stuff over there.

Sweet, let me know how the install goes. Especially with that A/C line going over the hot side CAC tube.

jdc753

Reaction score
SWEET!! those poor tires will never know what hit em, least the train horns can keep the traffic out of the way

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.