F1c

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
Mike is his dad. Empire is based out of Mike's auto. He'll get back with you. Your kit involved a lot of custom work, its going to take time to get it right. FWIW, I've been waiting 2 years on a finished product for my race truck....

sent from the sea

EDP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Listen here, I ain't starting any crap. It took him over two months and many phone calls to get the kit shipped after he cashed the check. That right there is starting off on the wrong foot.

Interesting post...... leaving a lot of the story out here. I will take the professional road and keep my comments to myself.

EDP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
For clarification: Mikes Auto and Empire Diesel is all in the same building. Neither are going anywhere. Mikes Auto and Empire Diesel have run two separate identities since 2008 when we started getting into larger builds and manufacturing of parts for many reasons. We use the same address and same phone numbers. When you call everybody answers the phone Mikes Auto and Empire Diesel.... At the end of the day there is 8 employees working for both companies everyday all day. We are a locally family owned business for 25 plus years and will be for many years to come.

imelmo

Reaction score
I know my kit went on just fine. As extremely simple as it is I don't see how anyone could have issues installing it unless they had some custom stuff that interferes with the regular kit. Only thing that needs to be added is piping, and I think they can provide that for a stock turbo setup.

imelmo

Reaction score
For a little bit of reference as to just how easy to install it is, here's a couple pics of the mock-up. This was the first one made and it worked great. As you can see, there's not a whole lot to mess up with it:

roughblowerbracket.jpg

100_0260.jpg

mock-upplumbing.jpg

100_0259.jpg

strokin6L

Reaction score
I know my kit went on just fine. As extremely simple as it is I don't see how anyone could have issues installing it unless they had some custom stuff that interferes with the regular kit. Only thing that needs to be added is piping, and I think they can provide that for a stock turbo setup.

So none of the intercooler piping is included in the kit?

FaSSt9602

Reaction score
imelmo got the first 6.0 kit, which he had to provide certain things. I am pretty sure that the kits now come with EVERYTHING needed to install, including battery relocation, piping, etc..

EDP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
So everybody knows I just told them to box it up send it back and I will refund there money in full. A lot of mis communication on current situation with truck as well as what was going to be taken off of truck to accommodate Procharger install.

I should have scene the writing on the wall when they talked down on other well known reputable shops. Some you just can't please. My mistake.

For those interested in this thread or a kit feel free to call and further dis-cuss. I have no means to go further into detail from start to finish on this customer or how it has come to where it is at now.

HiVoltage

Reaction score
Ok guys I just got off work and I can't tell you how badly I've
Felt all day about the ****storm this created. I just sent a message to
Chad to apologize. I also wanted to apologize in public so here it is.
There was a lot of miscommunication involved and it never needed
to get this ugly. I am keeping the kit, we just need to do some fabbing
and it ought a work fine. I got a lot of other mods on this truck,but I'm
sure the kit would work fine on a more stock truck.
For the most part the kit and mounting bracket seem like real
quality stuff. Again Chad, I sincerely apologize, and I like to make
sure that nobody gets the wrong impression about Empire.

imelmo

Reaction score
Ok guys I just got off work and I can't tell you how badly I've
Felt all day about the ****storm this created. I just sent a message to
Chad to apologize. I also wanted to apologize in public so here it is.
There was a lot of miscommunication involved and it never needed
to get this ugly. I am keeping the kit, we just need to do some fabbing
and it ought a work fine. I got a lot of other mods on this truck,but I'm
sure the kit would work fine on a more stock truck.
For the most part the kit and mounting bracket seem like real
quality stuff. Again Chad, I sincerely apologize, and I like to make
sure that nobody gets the wrong impression about Empire.

Good on you. Glad to see y'all got it worked out.

strokin6L

Reaction score
Good to hear it's gonna work out. I'd love to see some pics of the progress. What was the big problem on fitment? Was there alot of stuff on the truck that was gonna be in the way to make the kit fit?

imelmo

Reaction score
Good to hear it's gonna work out. I'd love to see some pics of the progress. What was the big problem on fitment? Was there alot of stuff on the truck that was gonna be in the way to make the kit fit?

If I understood correctly he had some custom pieces on his truck that go right where the bracket goes.

Latest posts

Members online