F1c

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
i don't know what you bi+ches are talking about...i get first place in parking lot racing every event I go to.

sorry for the derail OP

HiVoltage

Reaction score
image.jpg

HiVoltage

Reaction score
what makes you want to part with the compounds?
They were getting to where they needed some attention.Bearings in the little one were making a racket, and the large one had some play in it. Blew the LPOP and I think it was spinning for a while with no oil feeding the ball bearings. Had tons of fun with the compounds, they worked awesome. Also there's a lot of clutter with the compounds. Oil feed lines, coolant feed to both, regulator lines, and a whole mess of piping,so it was a bitch to work on anything.
Besides, who don't want instant fuggin spool!:drool:

HiVoltage

Reaction score
Elites. Been on the truck since '08. I think it was one of their first kits.
It'd be a great setup for something like a Rat Rod where it wasn't
all shoe horned in.

HiVoltage

Reaction score
FYI For whoever is interested in this tear down
And build Fred has been posting pics on
His Facebook. It's Fred Johnson-Diesel Shop Llc

HiVoltage

Reaction score
OK, here's an update on the Procharger install. We got the compounds off and started installing this "kit". there are many issues with the kit. We've tried to get in touch with Chad at Empire but he refuses to return phone calls. I'm giving him a chance to man up and handle it professionally first, if he chooses not to there will be pictures to follow and the story. Stay tuned fellas!

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
How long have you been trying to get in touch with him? No need in starting crap, I've known Chad for a long time, great dude! I'm sure there is a legitimate explanation

sent from the sea

HiVoltage

Reaction score
How long have you been trying to get in touch with him? No need in starting crap, I've known Chad for a long time, great dude! I'm sure there is a legitimate explanation

sent from the sea

Listen here, I ain't starting any crap. It took him over two months and many phone calls to get the kit shipped after he cashed the check. That right there is starting off on the wrong foot.

HiVoltage

Reaction score
When you call Empires number a guy named Mike answers,and says he isn't part of Empire. And that I need to talk to Chad. I sent Chad a message and pointed him to this thread. I am willing to give the guy a chance to take care of things before I take it any further.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.