F1c

HiVoltage

Reaction score
Getting closer! 017.JPG

018.JPG

g2shuck

Reaction score
that is mighty pretty.... makes me wonder if i could mount one upside down on the drivers side... i say upside down so I could put it on the driver side but it wild still spin the right direction

FaSSt9602

Reaction score
that is mighty pretty.... makes me wonder if i could mount one upside down on the drivers side... i say upside down so I could put it on the driver side but it wild still spin the right direction

You can get them in reverse and standard rotation for that reason...

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
whats the dd characteristics of a procharger? is it something that you wouldnt have issues with driving 3500 miles cross country? or put 30k miles a year on one?

live life full throttle

strokin6L

Reaction score
from what I've heard... Instant throttle response with the procharger. Should be mo issues as a daily driver. Danny and Matt from CED have first hand experience.

Last edited:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
from what I've heard... Instant throttle response with the procharger. Should be mo issues as a daily driver. Danny and Matt from CED have first hand experience.

i know what they do and how they perform... i was just wondering if they will stand up to the 30k miles i put on each year?

Danny, can you answer that for me i know you loved yours.. but how well would they hold up?

live life full throttle

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Ive dealt with plenty of supercharged VR6 VWs in my day, the cogged pulley/belt setup significantly increased reliability and got rid of all belt slip on those setups, they were all vortech units not procharger.

If its done right i see no issues with reliability.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
I had problems with the teeth getting ripped off the cog belts. That part is a easy fix. broke a serp belt once. That isnt a simple fix ether. Takes more that simple tools to fix. That part sucks

Latest posts

Members online