Gfulton's Build

Super08Duty

Reaction score
Another 6.7 enters the performance game. Morgan and myself are excited to start a very promising build for our new friend Gary.

The goal for this truck is to be perfectly street able in every way a stock truck is…just with a bit more power :thumbsup: We expect 6-650hp on a single 64mm vgt turbo kit supplied by the one and only Elite Diesel. Fuel will be delivered by an H&S cp3 kit supplied by Morgans custom dual factory lpfp's. The new pump will pull fuel from a sump. The injectors were sent off to Elite today to have 40-50% nozzles installed. OUO Adjustable Traction Bars will help keep the rear axle from wrapping thanks to David at Truck Toyz (SAK). And of course the EGR will be deleted using Steves beautiful Absolute Performance delete.

Once Gary dropped the truck off, we immediately dove in and pulled the factory turbo and EGR. Today, morgan slaved away at installing the new turbo and pulling the injectors.

As i said, we are very excited to help Gary with his craving for power.

Pics to follow!

Super08Duty

Reaction score
Factory turbo coming out.

a3edapev.jpg

Morgan should have plenty of pics to share.

All I can say is, elites turbo kit is amazing.

sootboy

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
This is going to be on a stock engine correct?

With an avnt 4094 (looks like a billet wheel upgrade )

java

Reaction score
Sounds like an awesome build! I really can't wait to hear how it performs. Hopefully someday elite will ship our turbo kit.

sootboy

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Wow I know how that turbo performs on a duramax.
I am sure you will hit your goal.

Good tuning is a must.
Years ago I bent my first rod on a billet 4094, no BS. Ah the memories :)

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Yikes. Praying not to see a "windowed block" comment later in this thread.... Awesome build though, subbing for results. Ya'll are beasts lol

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a TDI, wishing it was a Powerstroke

MorganY

Reaction score
y5a8u8aq.jpg

mutapupa.jpg

burama5u.jpg

y4yvy5em.jpg

adezu9a4.jpg

amuquma8.jpg

6umapa4u.jpg

pyhy4emu.jpg

Very exciting. This was in the works for months. Almost a year ago.

The kit is very well made.

Injectors have been sent off for nozzles.
Gary is aware that rods could possibly be an issue. We'll address it then if need be. Many guys have been driving around at 650 without issues.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Is the owner planning on towing with this truck often? Just curious to see how it would will hold up with towing.

Sent from my I fone 5

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Very exciting indeed. Yeah I remember when we very first started my tear down Gary placed his order for the kit. I'm glad it is time to awaken the beast. Looks like I will be bringing Shamu down whenever I can to offer some help and support!

Randy_270

Reaction score
And you guys are using the 3794, not the 4094? The 3794 is the kit I have my eye on but I don't have the money to be a guinea pig to see how well it would work with stock rods. If all goes well I know which kit I'll be getting :D

MorganM

Reaction score
If you can spool a smaller charger quickly, and this applies dangerous stress to the rods; perhaps a bigger charger(or exh housing) with a slightly slower spool is safer for the rods and still more fun on the top end...?

Latest posts

Members online