Gfulton's Build

Randy_270

Reaction score
There is not a 4:10 ring and pinion option for the e-locker carrier. If you want to retain the e-locker you will have to either do 3.73 or 4.30 gears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nitro gear and axle, and Yukon gear has a set of 4.11s for the 37 spline 2011-2012 trucks. You are saying they will not work with the factory e-locker?

Reaction score
Any idea why they aren't available in 4.10? Specific reason or just is what it is?

Was never a factory option with an e-locker. Diesels with srw couldn't get anything but 3.31 and 3.55. The other gears are for gas trucks.

Nitro gear and axle, and Yukon gear has a set of 4.11s for the 37 spline 2011-2012 trucks. You are saying they will not work with the factory e-locker?

Yes that is correct. Been down this road a long time ago.

The factory e-locker is useless imo anyway. It is never on when you need it and you can't engage it unless at a very slow speed. If you were going to have a traction device why no put something in that works all the time without user input?

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
The factory e-locker is useless imo anyway. It is never on when you need it and you can't engage it unless at a very slow speed. If you were going to have a traction device why no put something in that works all the time without user input?

thats for dam sure!! i hate it.. fuggin useless! i want a trutrac in mine

live life full throttle

Cc2cuz

Reaction score
I have nitro 4:11's and my Factory e-locker works. I agree it sucks but it works or at least it does on my truck.

Last edited:

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Thanks for the input Morgan, and I must say thank you to Trick Truck for turning the lights on upstairs in regards to his "True Trac/E-locker up front via factory electronics" idea...

More damn money that I don't need to spend :doh:

Last edited:

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Hey Gary, have you been to the dyno yet? Have you had some time to really drive the truck lately? It has been so damn hot out that I would guess that you have been spending your time soaking up some nice and cool AC back at the house ;)

gfulton

Reaction score
No I haven't Chris...Was going to Centex but personal things got in the way. We have also bought a lake house at Graham lake and spending time on that project doesn't leave very much time. Truck still runs strong, steady wearing the rear tires out. New tires are here just need to find time to get mounted and balanced....

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
No I haven't Chris...Was going to Centex but personal things got in the way. We have also bought a lake house at Graham lake and spending time on that project doesn't leave very much time. Truck still runs strong, steady wearing the rear tires out. New tires are here just need to find time to get mounted and balanced....

You can mount and balance me anytime !!

Latest posts

Members online