Gfulton's Build

Reaction score
Yeah, like I said, 3.55's to 3:73's really isn't worth it. Imo 4:10's and 35's would be good. 3:73's will help but I feel you would be disappointed if you already had 3:55's.

Me and mike both had 3:31's and went to 3:73's. With 33's the 3:73's are the cats ass. I feel 4:10's and 35's would be just the same.

Gary, just do it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jonnydime

Reaction score
Here is the way I see it.

If you tow
33" tire=3.73
35" tire=4.10
37" tire=4.30

If you never/rarely tow
33" tire=3.55
35" tire=3.73
37" tire=4.10

CMCx2012

Reaction score
And the E-locker function (if he has it) wont allow him to run the gearing? Is that 4.10 only or 3.73 included?

I have the E-locker on mine and as Gary and I spoke last night on the phone, I am having my truck set up basically identical to his (all mods except for 40% nozzles) and we were just weighing out the pro's and con's of the two sets before an order is placed to Sunrise. I was thinking of going with 3.73 and he is going to do the 4.10...

TrickTruck

Reaction score
I took my elocker out and put a truetrac in it. One of the best mods I did for my truck.

TTs aren't great for offroad because you need both wheels weighted for them to work correctly, but on the street they can't be beat (IMHO.)

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I took my elocker out and put a truetrac in it. One of the best mods I did for my truck.

TTs aren't great for offroad because you need both wheels weighted for them to work correctly, but on the street they can't be beat (IMHO.)
how are they not great for off road? i have had my dually all over our farm and never had an issue with both tires spinning.. even in 2 foot of snow..

also if you ride the brake a lil, it will lock it solid..

live life full throttle

Clean-15

Reaction score

Does this throw any codes or lights on the dash?

2015 CCSB Lariat
Carli Pintop Leveling kit w/ full springs, 37in Yokohama Geolander AT/S's on 18x9 Fuel Trophy's, AMP boards and bedstep, 3M chip on front end and rockers.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
And the E-locker function (if he has it) wont allow him to run the gearing? Is that 4.10 only or 3.73 included?

I have the E-locker on mine and as Gary and I spoke last night on the phone, I am having my truck set up basically identical to his (all mods except for 40% nozzles) and we were just weighing out the pro's and con's of the two sets before an order is placed to Sunrise. I was thinking of going with 3.73 and he is going to do the 4.10...

There is not a 4:10 ring and pinion option for the e-locker carrier. If you want to retain the e-locker you will have to either do 3.73 or 4.30 gears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online