Gfulton's Build

MorganY

Reaction score
It's alive :joy:

Runs much better than my compounded 6.0.

More updates and pics tomorrow.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1395840807673.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1395840807673.jpg
    257.1 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:

MorganY

Reaction score
Elite VGT 6.7: https://youtu.be/GojfwEcZ1Zc

20140326_110006_zpsvjyxcmzz.jpg

Not much left to do in the engine bay. Coolant reroute hose when Steves EGR delete arrives and hit the pipes with a cotton buffing wheel.

Here's a video on calibration 3 that I sent Gary. 3/4 throttle after 20mph. Didnt want to just step on it and throw a bunch of torque at the motor. No mcc unlock yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

MorganY

Reaction score
Ugh. Is the kit as straightforward as it looks? That's gnarly. Looks like it'd be plenty rowdy once MCC tuned...

It's on the street setting on Calibration 3. Once Gary comes down, he can hit it hard with Tadd/Matt's MCC. I won't have the go pros strapped up until then unless I'm given permission to do otherwise. Boost is only about 25-30psi on that run; that charger is still healthy in the 40psi area. There is plenty of fuel to do so too.

The kit is straightforward. The cold side pipe took a hot minute because of its size, but Nathaniel made it a 3 piece pipe to eliminate possible vibrations.

RedRice589

Reaction score
It's on the street setting on Calibration 3. Once Gary comes down, he can hit it hard with Tadd/Matt's MCC. I won't have the go pros strapped up until then unless I'm given permission to do otherwise. Boost is only about 25-30psi on that run; that charger is still healthy in the 40psi area. There is plenty of fuel to do so too.

The kit is straightforward. The cold side pipe took a hot minute because of its size, but Nathaniel made it a 3 piece pipe to eliminate possible vibrations.

Didn't retread dual fuelers as well? Sounds awesome.

MorganY

Reaction score
Got the MCC going. Some awesome files from Matt. Live tuning this Sunday. We were given approval for videos. I'll have some various vids up of drivability, etc. MCC really opened it up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
only 40 psi ? they sure are fun, i imagine the pw will be a bit to play with now theres nozzles there.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.