Going 38r in the 02

Reaction score
The dieselsite wheel is all equal length fins right? The riff raff wheel is not, and will hopefully not have the same negative effects...

For comparison, I'll give the stock 38r wheel number first/billit wheel numbers. Weight-164.85g/147.92g. Inducer-65.7/65.7mm. Exducer-88/93.6mm. And height (how far into the turbo inlet inducer extends from base or compressor back plate) -30/36.45mm. The last measurement is the difference you see when both wheels are Sat next to each other sitting flat.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Interesting...I've been a little suspicious of my alternator.

Isn't there a mod to put a higher amp 6.0 alt on the 7.3? What's involved?
yes. I am currently waiting for a callback on some large case used/free 7.3/6.0 alternators to do the mod myself. all that you need is to space the alternator higher or grind the mount down to fit the large case.

live life full throttle

lariat 7.3

Reaction score
yes. I am currently waiting for a callback on some large case used/free 7.3/6.0 alternators to do the mod myself. all that you need is to space the alternator higher or grind the mount down to fit the large case.

live life full throttle

Hmmmmm my egts have always been high and the trucks batts have always puked acid/ water from them, think its alternator related?

lariat 7.3

Reaction score
from the vents where you fill them from, every set i've put in the truck has done it to some extent

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
The dieselsite wheel is all equal length fins right? The riff raff wheel is not, and will hopefully not have the same negative effects... QUOTE]

yes here is a pic

095_zps94a3ea1a.jpg

cbly

Reaction score
So I have an 02, with a 38r, DI headers and up pipes, Stage 1 FF injectors, T-4 HPOP, DP tunes, Banks intercooler, with open exhaust and 6637 filter setup. pulls great, plenty of pep at the throttle. Have a few other mods but nothing geared to HP. Guessing I am in the 350 to 375 range. Only thing I wish I would of done different was stage 2 injectors, but then I would be looking for a new trans.

Really like the 38r, towing was my primary purpose when started modifying the truck.

HVFC6040

Reaction score
no. that means you have junk batteries. pukikg at the posts or in the middle of the posts?

live life full throttle

How would a post puke? There is no physical way for any kind of fluid to come out of the post.

Puking batteries is normally from getting too hot due to overcharging.