h&s lpfp

The-Fett

Reaction score
Where is the MICRON comparison???You failed to respond to that.......
Ford is rated at 10 micron and the Baldwins are rated from 5 to 7 depending.. (from my research) I how ever would try and find a cross reference for cat or fleetguard filters

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
That is the main goal dual pumps and a "nice" compound set up. Then again I have also been eyeing the 6670 from midwest.... I go back and forth if I do the 6670 I was thinking 60s as I read in another thread that they were running a 363 I think with 60s and he was around 8ish.

so many other factors. if you are thinking of goals like that, skip the 15 pump and go straight to dual fuelers. the 63 wont make anywhere close to 800 , on any amount of fuel , it wont even make 650 . that being said once you go bigger than a 69 and a 15 pump , your motor will implode. there is a proper path to said goals , you just need to take the steps in the correct order.

The-Fett

Reaction score
so many other factors. if you are thinking of goals like that, skip the 15 pump and go straight to dual fuelers. the 63 wont make anywhere close to 800 , on any amount of fuel , it wont even make 650 . that being said once you go bigger than a 69 and a 15 pump , your motor will implode. there is a proper path to said goals , you just need to take the steps in the correct order.
Yes sir that's kinda why I thought 15 pump with a streetmax or a 6670 to hold over for that short block. I make good money but trying to save for a house as well... trying to have my cake and eat it to

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
First SHOW the proof comparing your Upper filter (which is for a ISUZU,'90 something MODEL) to the OEM.You can't,because the OEM is a LOWER micron rating.Usually when rail pressure is A issue,it not because of the LIFT pump.Get real.Thats when a person needs dual fuelers.NO wonder why theres hardly any newcomers to the site.Too much biased comments.Good luck,blowing smoke up a newbies Butt!

Yore supposed to put spaces after yore periods and comas.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes sir that's kinda why I thought 15 pump with a streetmax or a 6670 to hold over for that short block. I make good money but trying to save for a house as well... trying to have my cake and eat it to

then do the 15 pump , and save the rest for later ! its nice to have a 15 pump as your cp4 , when you do go dual fuelers.

Buck1

Reaction score
I run an airdog with a 2 micron Donaldson into my H&S setup. My thought is you can't overfilter (as long as no restriction) filters way cheaper than fuel system parts.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Buck1

Reaction score
And for sport whatever, I run twin pumps, single charger, pull more than he would ever think about and the stock one wouldn't keep up.

Kxc

Reaction score
With supporting fuel and air , where do the stock injectors max out at hp wise for the 11-14 and for the 15-16 ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I run an airdog with a 2 micron Donaldson into my H&S setup. My thought is you can't overfilter (as long as no restriction) filters way cheaper than fuel system parts.

good post. well said

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

The-Fett

Reaction score

Yes sir.. after working with diesel for the past 3 years you would be amazed at what comes out of the rail cars. That is why I choose to "over filter"

Buck1

Reaction score
Yes sir.. after working with diesel for the past 3 years you would be amazed at what comes out of the rail cars. That is why I choose to "over filter"

Exactly, better safe than sorry.

Reaction score
Usually when rail pressure is A issue,it not because of the LIFT pump.Get real.Thats when a person needs dual fuelers.

This comment shows that you know nothing about how a high pressure/low pressure fuel system works.

A high pressure fuel system is fed by a low pressure fuel system. If the low pressure fuel system can't meet the demands of the high pressure fuel system, the rail pressure will consequently suffer because of the lack of fuel to the high pressure pumps. A lack of adequate pressure and volume going to the high pressure pump will starve everything. The whole fuel system depends on the low pressure pump.

Reaction score
it certainly isn't our place to collect data for another company's product unless requested. the factory lpfs is exactly what it is, designed around a 400-440 bhp engine . Ford will never be accused of over-filtration, because they engineered a system to operate at exactly their demands. when tuning and adding substantial power those demands far exceed what the system was engineered for. for the stock pump guys , the H&S kit is simply offering reliability , and superior filtration along with a superior air/water seperator . the added flow is not necessary on a stock HPFP . now a stroker HPFP or a dual HPFP will demand a substantial amount more of the fuel supply. many with dual fuelers have found that attempting to call for more pulse width in the tune, that rail pressure drops , because when the hpfp(s) are starved , rail drops , it's pretty common knowledge . some pumps keep up in the beginning , but they work their butt off , and typically require 100% clean filters at all times. in my case i ran into a case of fuel temp , where my pump was working so hard it was over heating my fuel , putting my truck into limp. i swapped to the H&S unit and never had an issue again.

This^^^^

Reaction score
Hey Mike, I just talked to that customer that has a dual fueler on his truck and it's throwing a low fuel pressure code you sent my way. Looks like he has a stock lift pump on his truck. I told him to call you and get a low pressure pump to make sure he gets plenty of fuel to the high pressure system and can meet the demand of the dual fuelers.

Reaction score
With supporting fuel and air , where do the stock injectors max out at hp wise for the 11-14 and for the 15-16 ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd say around 700. I did a little over that but it starts getting smoky because of the pulse width required.