Have fun 7.3 guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arisley

Reaction score
Oh, and the guarantee about money back.

It only works if you are still in business. Really hard for the first thing anybody hears or sees of you is a miracle, magic, oil compressing HPOP.

V-Ref

Reaction score
Has anyone that has posted in this thread ordered a pump yet? If so, post up your results, once you get the pump on. If you've got the means to monitor ICP, Inj PW & IPR DC%, please post those numbers after a 40 mph accel to "high speed" run, along with your injector builder, inj cc, and inj nozzle.

Rockstardiesel-Until a trusted forum member(s) posts that data...the internet drama queens are going to continue run this thread into the ditch. Best of luck.

Rockstardiesel

Reaction score
Lol Like I said I was just tossed into a bashing sessetion, I came to defend myself, evrything iv tryed to say or back has been twisted and picked to piescs,

sootie

Reaction score
Lol Like I said I was just tossed into a bashing sessetion, I came to defend myself, evrything iv tryed to say or back has been twisted and picked to piescs,

that's life buddy-grow a pear and suck it up.

get some pumps out to some big name guys and let the results sell your pumps.

mandkole

Reaction score
^^^yes, everyone saw this coming and mob mentality is drawn in pump threads.

Being in the interwebs selling business requires wading through IDE drama BS, but as many have said, stop taking it personally and start supporting what you say. I know that you feel good about what you are selling, you need to now demonstrate the claims that you are making.

For starters, well known guys on the site with datalogging ability and high demand applications have offered to run these to generate data. Start moving that direction, or continue to be mired in suspicion. As someone that has sold for 30 years and does business in the HD truck business with OEMs, I want offer some learned suggestions.

You are currently promoting for FREE on this site. Pay it forward and give out a few pumps to guys that can report data...

PDT1081

Reaction score

You weren't tossed into anything. You chose to register here, and post in this thread. By the time I clicked on the link to PSN, all your posts there had been deleted. Notice, without any info you provided, that thread has been dead for 2 days. Had you chose to not post here, this thread would have followed. Any "bashing" you are receiving is brought on by yourself.

02BigD

Reaction score
You weren't tossed into anything. You chose to register here, and post in this thread. By the time I clicked on the link to PSN, all your posts there had been deleted. Notice, without any info you provided, that thread has been dead for 2 days. Had you chose to not post here, this thread would have followed. Any "bashing" you are receiving is brought on by yourself.

Perspective, ^^^ is strong with this one.

Why not look at the brights side? Admin is allowing you lattitude to keep this thread open, and potentially sell a handful of pumps or so without being a vendor. You got your chit slapped over on PSN and told to hush. This site won't simply accept your words as truth and will challenge you, but they've given you the ability to put up or shut up. Stop whining and take advantage of the opportunity.

blaze42069

Reaction score
Being in the interwebs selling business requires wading through IDE drama BS, but as many have said, stop taking it personally and start supporting what you say. I know that you feel good about what you are selling, you need to now demonstrate the claims that you are making.

For starters, well known guys on the site with datalogging ability and high demand applications have offered to run these to generate data. Start moving that direction, or continue to be mired in suspicion. As someone that has sold for 30 years and does business in the HD truck business with OEMs, I want offer some learned suggestions.

You are currently promoting for FREE on this site. Pay it forward and give out a few pumps to guys that can report data...

^^^^^^ this is everything that needs to be done to prove this pump. Get some data logged and I will buy one if it is what you say. Bet I'm not the only one either.

Reaction score
Just for giggles, I'll try to get my computer hooked up tonight or one evening this week and data log a wot run with my setup, T500 and 175/100s to use as comparison. ICP, IPR DC, & PW... Maybe someone can then get us a data log using his pump... I'll record oil temp too

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Perspective, ^^^ is strong with this one.

Why not look at the brights side? Admin is allowing you lattitude to keep this thread open, and potentially sell a handful of pumps or so without being a vendor. You got your chit slapped over on PSN and told to hush. This site won't simply accept your words as truth and will challenge you, but they've given you the ability to put up or shut up. Stop whining and take advantage of the opportunity.
master yoda has spoken! i agree 110%.. im actually surprised it didnt get shut down....

live life full throttle

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
I just read this entire thread.

and I have nothing to add at this point except I have indigestion

mandkole

Reaction score
master yoda has spoken! i agree 110%.. im actually surprised it didnt get shut down....

live life full throttle

Exactly... tolerance has been strong with this one as well. lol

For the money saved in sponsor fees so far, these guys need to take up a few offers to test and start shipping some pumps. I'd try one, but the few miles/month I drive right now wont be helpful and I don't have AE to datalog.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Exactly... tolerance has been strong with this one as well. lol

For the money saved in sponsor fees so far, these guys need to take up a few offers to test and start shipping some pumps. I'd try one, but the few miles/month I drive right now wont be helpful and I don't have AE to datalog.

I think I would also test one out. I believe I have a weak pump abd actually before I entered this thread tonight I was reading up on the HBj.

I dont drive a whole lot per month, and I have stock sticks, just a turbo with tunes. I could datalog for sure though.

Jomax

Reaction score
I'd try it. Truck is a DD, it has 250/100s with a 38r going on soon. Tows up to 17k sometimes, mostly 12k. Gets driven in the sand washes here in the desert and used heavily on offroad trails. It'll get tested, I've put 13k miles on the truck since labor day.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Black 02

Reaction score
Yes, I say, give him a chance. The product will speak for itself.

That being said, he needs to chip in a few bucks to get a sponsor account for all of this free advertising he's getting. Good or bad.

m j

Reaction score
Link me to where a competitor has given any more information on there pumps then what I just, we have tested at wot with 250/200s psi at 2600 ipr at 55-60%.

Im at the shop now,
300/200s 2600 psi 55-60% ipr
300/200s 3200 psi 65-70% ipr
250/200s 2600 psi 30-35% ipr
250/200s 3200 psi 40-45% ipr

our pump test 6 Gpm or better
all which were at 2800 rpms
all under the same testing conditions

Idk what more i need to say, the only pump on this list that uses all new parts is ours, Maybe it just out flows all the others because its simply a better built pump

these pumps work by compressing fluid, i don't understand how some of you guys can't wrap your head around the fact that our pump can do that better than the others,

... You can improve a pumps efficiency all you want - but you will never get it to move more fluid than it displaces.

Pump Displacement Needed for GPM of Output Flow:

231 x GPM ÷ RPM

231 x 6gpm ÷ 2800rpm = 0.495ci = 8.11159668 cubic centimeters

whats a stock 17° displace again? anyone?

send me a link to better math plz

Rockstardiesel

Reaction score
There's a few pumps going out to some pretty trusted names, you all just stay tuned here and we will get some results out to ya.

Last edited:

Arisley

Reaction score
Sounds good RSD. How about hitting up the site soon for a sponsorship. You stand behind your products and we will stand behind you.

When I say you stand behind your products, I mean you do what you have been saying about your warranty, even if it hurts. Growing pains are part of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.