Help help help codes no power please

TXlineman83

Reaction score
Then the EBP sounds like its bad according to what BFT experienced.

I have one on the way now. Be here in a few days. I'm going to pressure test the intake system. As well as exhaust side tomorrow. About 1500 miles the heat and cooking process should be good and settled. At 7 mpg the whole time my wallet is hurting. Pride too. Got a month to go before I need my truck for the road again. So time for trouble shooting

gman1

Reaction score
When your new sensor arrives pull the EBP tube off and clean the inside of it real good. They can get real nasty inside.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
When your new sensor arrives pull the EBP tube off and clean the inside of it real good.[

10-4 on that one. I seriously hope this kicks this problem. Would seriously be a relief. After watching IDS in action I'd love to have it. Or SCTs racers package. I'm sure it would allow me to do the same as IDS.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Like I said when my ebp sensor sh!t the bed it was really laggy since it was trying to drive off of the atmo since the vanes were opened all the way up because the computer was thinking it had higher back pressure than it did. I changed the sensor and voila back to normal.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
Like I said when my ebp sensor sh!t the bed it was really laggy since it was trying to drive off of the atmo since the vanes were opened all the way up because the computer was thinking it had higher back pressure than it did. I changed the sensor and voila back to normal.

Well I believe u 100%. Bc I've changed almost everything else.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Well I really hope that it fixes your problem. Then you can see what an animal those chargers are! And being hung over doing line work doesn't sound fun either.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
Well I really hope that it fixes your problem. Then you can see what an animal those chargers are! And being hung over doing line work doesn't sound fun either.

Nah. I like my guys. Prefer to go to work clear headed. The paperwork is stressful enough on top of being responsible for these guys. Don't need something in my head to fog my judgement. If u know what I mean

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Oh I understand what you mean. I'm a lineman as well and there's little room for error in this racket. Having everyone go home to their familys is the number one goal for each and every job.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
Pressure tested my exhaust and intake system today. Found one leak on the down pipe. Tightened it up and found nothing else. EBP sensor should be here tomorrow or Friday. Hope that fixes it bc I'm almost to an end of thought process as to what it could be

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Mine is normally on the days that end in y lol

I tried getting in as a lineman out here for the city of Burbank.

HAHA I do that from time to time too! Line work is fun and then it can be a real mother **cker when a good storm comes through. Or you are constantly getting called in. But as long as your working with a good group of guys even a storm can be pretty fun.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
HAHA I do that from time to time too! Line work is fun and then it can be a real mother **cker when a good storm comes through. Or you are constantly getting called in. But as long as your working with a good group of guys even a storm can be pretty fun.

esasa7e2.jpg

I love line work. All I know. 10 years and love it no less then when I started

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Only 6 years for me so far, but the work is great I love it. Now some of the management I could do without, along with their micromanagment bull sh!t. But when I'm out building line and troubleshooting outages thats some great stuff!

TXlineman83

Reaction score
Only 6 years for me so far, but the work is great I love it. Now some of the management I could do without, along with their micromanagment bull sh!t. But when I'm out building line and troubleshooting outages thats some great stuff!

Hell yeah. The micro management is every company. If line work was easy women and children would do it. Be safe. A hole in a rubber brought u into this world, a hole in ur rubbers can take u out. Don't come down a pole the way u went up, which is head first. And it's not about being the fastest lineman, it's about growing to be the oldest, just means you lived in a dangerous career and survived.

Latest posts

Members online