idles rough when warm

Seabass

Reaction score
We're getting off topic here, but I was told 200's are harder to tune and are not as good for towing and 100's clean up better.

Jomax

Reaction score
We're getting off topic here, but I was told 200's are harder to tune and are not as good for towing and 100's clean up better.

Well, I've been hearing the complete opposite.

I've had 250/100s. And will be getting 250/200s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mandkole

Reaction score

Jump into the tuning thread before you make that decision. Some very knowledgeable individuals have other opinions but the tuning community agrees that 200s take more dialing in. If you aren't ready for some of that effort (data logging, close communication with tuner, etc), then stick with the smaller nozzles.

If you aren't planning big performance updates otherwise (turbo, etc), Id stick with no more than a 80% or 100% and turn the PW way back. Just depends on what you want to do.

Seabass

Reaction score
SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!

the new injectors are awesome!!!! ICP readings do not fluctuate anymore and the trucks idles like a new one!!

Jomax

Reaction score
SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!

the new injectors are awesome!!!! ICP readings do not fluctuate anymore and the trucks idles like a new one!!

Nice!!!! Now go enjoy it! I loved my 250/100s, detuned to boot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.