Input on Build #2

Dzchey21

Reaction score
all my tunes from eric have always maintained 24.5k

Maybe there is something to monitoring with the sct and the conversion factor

Dzchey21

Reaction score
And i really dont want this to turn into a pissing match but it would be nice to clarify how some are seeing 27k and some are not

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Well there does seem to be an issue with reliability or the standard which they are assembled is poor. Some work and a lot don't and then to top it off you get to eat the whole cost of repairs since II tells everyone to pound sand. I bought mine back in July of 2010, never had an issue til I sold it and then..... I feel horrible that this happend since it was flawless for me. Having to wait for all of his stuff to arrive,, the time and money involved just to go do it again. Mike, who is releasing a new pump soon? Thought I read that a couple of pages back.

pog

Reaction score
And i really dont want this to turn into a pissing match but it would be nice to clarify how some are seeing 27k and some are not

I have a email from matt asking to make sure rp is around 27000 on his single tunes he made me, but we all know they aren't working currently on my truck. Gearhead does command for higher rp or so that we've been told. I don't even care, I just want 24500 lol

Last edited:

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I didn't realize Pog is running 60% nozzles. Was in my head they were 60hp ones. It doesn't surprise me it is lagging. Sure some say it will do it, but the ones I have seen don't.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I have a email from matt asking to make sure rp is around 27000 on his single tunes he made me, but we all know they aren't working currently on my truck. Gearhead does command for higher rp or so that we've been told. I don't even care, I just want 24500 lol

Defiantly not arguing just stating what mine calls for is all. I'm perfectly happy with 25k if everything lives and works lol

pog

Reaction score
Ya erik, I knew what I was getting myself into when I got the pump. 60% tips are asking for a lot out of a single pump. Its just hard to swallow the money spent on something that doesn't work for my app. Shanes being a huge help trying to hook me up with something. But for now I will just baby this truck around as it is my dd, I don't need an exploding hpfp lol.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Matt told me my tunes for the silver surfer command 27k.

Don't worry Erik you'll see soon enough.

Latest posts

Members online