Input on Build #2

pog

Reaction score
Slight change in plans.. Couldn't get the tow powers I was originally planning on running so now Im gonna go with mpd's s472 kit+60% tips. I have a med stall hd tc so it should match up perfectly with this combo. Big thanks to the guys over @ mpd for helping me out.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Slight change in plans.. Couldn't get the tow powers I was originally planning on running so now Im gonna go with mpd's s472 kit+60% tips. I have a med stall hd tc so it should match up perfectly with this combo. Big thanks to the guys over @ mpd for helping me out.

Nice! Can't wait to hear how this plans out. Shane text me about it earlier.

pog

Reaction score
Haha ya nick, time to get this shyt going! Me either jeff. So pumped for this build. Finally it'll be different than every other 6.4 around here. Shane actually hooked this deal up for me so I owe him a big thanks too!

MINK

Reaction score

Awesome, cant wait to hear how you like it!

pog

Reaction score
Small update. Eriks II pump should be here this week. Isn't it ironic the II pump fueled the dpc 2012 champ lol. I hope to have the same luck erik had with it. Thanks again for the sweet hookup. S472 kit should be here this week also. Ended up going with a ported intake manifold that should be here in a few weeks. Shane is gonna try and make me a custom intake pipe for the single. Hopefully get this all on the truck by the end of july or early aug. The patience is killllllllllllllllling me.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Glad to hear it is on its way. I think it should do you good, seems like the ones that last are ok. lol Patience are needed when doing a build, sorry it took so long to get to you.

pog

Reaction score
Ya erik, it was actually shipped the day after your truck got in the shop. Pretty quick once they got working on it. No worries man I know it wasn't your fault it took some time.

pog

Reaction score
have you gotten any custom tunes for yours yet? im gonna be going with GH. my truck spends most of its day crusing at about 65mph and there is some decent hills on my dd, i hope it lites quick at hwy speeds.

pog

Reaction score
After driving with matts race tune on a daily basis I'm sold on going with single tuning from him. Just with his regular tune I'm running right now tc lockup and od don't happen in one shift when just puttin around. I think that's very useful for a single because that's where a lot of boost is lost. Guess we will find out though.

MINK

Reaction score
After driving with matts race tune on a daily basis I'm sold on going with single tuning from him. Just with his regular tune I'm running right now tc lockup and od don't happen in one shift when just puttin around. I think that's very useful for a single because that's where a lot of boost is lost. Guess we will find out though.

I love Matts tunes and you're right, if anyone can build a tune for those running a single that will be down on smoke/lag it will be him - cant wait to see how everything works out on your build.

pog

Reaction score
Is anyone running matts single turbo tunes on the 6.4? I'm def gonna be asking either for a delay od or completely cancel od thru the tow/haul button. Ya mink! I got my go pro ready to shoot video lol

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
Eric's newest tunes will be done in about a week we built him a truck with a single as his own so he tunes on it daily and it's a lot better than before

pog

Reaction score
awesome, thats good news to the guys running singles. i might have to try both now. hey craig do you know if the LW will have to be sent in for the single tune? i dont have any of his tunes right now.

pog

Reaction score
:joy:
IMG-20120707-00090.jpg