Input on Build #2

pog

Reaction score
Penticton-20120813-00162.jpg

White_monster

Reaction score
Sorry if I missed it but are you deleting the fuel cooler?
I wanted to delete it but after I deleted mine I started getting really high fuel temps and got some surging. I unplugged the fuel temp sensor things were good but the wrench light is on the dash now. So we're gonna leave the fuel cooler in for now and once I get my stealth cooler setup I'll send one to Pog. It's too bad cause it sure cleans things up with it gone.

pog

Reaction score
End of day one. Completed- hpfp install, up pipes, down pipe, turbo, intake with custom pieces thanks to shane and his welding capabilities. Tomorrow- rails, injector tips and lpfp. We prob could have gotten more done if we didn't have to do some running around and getting issues sorted out but what kinda build goes that smooth. Temperatures got to 95 today so it was cookin.

pog

Reaction score
He built the piece that goes from the filter to the boot. Its a ss piece just doesn't show well in the dark. Welded the maf sensor bracket in and will drill a hole for the filter minder tomorrow. It looks sweet. Will get better pictures soon. Everything needs a good buff job.

Rene G

Reaction score
Awesome work guys!! I might need to head on over the Ft Mac one day.... Keep up the good work!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.