Input on Build #2

pog

Reaction score
Tunes are ***ed. Put the spartan back in and she goes. Loaded the 310 up just to get me home and the truck goes but runs like shyt. High egts, smoke barely any boost. Had to pull over and trying the 210LL. Some good hills on this stretch and the trucks a dog. Fml

pog

Reaction score
*** I feel like a cummings bytch. No power and tons of smoke.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
If you were able to contact Matt, I bet there are new files waiting in your email. Or call Jared at RCD he said he has a tune that would work.

pog

Reaction score
Well made it back home. Drive sucked. But I'm home. Matt will be getting me tunes tonight. I really hope I'm not switching between gearhead and spartans to drive my truck its a pita. Really thinking about rcd or innovative. Big thanks to my bro shane. Guy is nuts when working on these rigs. He took care of me well while I stayed at his place. Got to meet his family and I was blown away by the way I was cared for while I stayed there. Really nice people all around. It was awesome spending time with shane and getting away from work and all its bs. Again, thanks man you really went hard ripping apart and building the truck back. It was fuggggin hot too. Thanks to all the people invovled that helped me out as much as possible. Guys over at mpd are awesome to deal with, always replied quickly, thanks, big thanks to erik claw for the hpfp, matt at gearhead, got me the tunes quickly but they didn't work but we will work that out. Jared @ rcd was always trying to help us out thanks man. And everyone else who had a hand in this and I didn't get to thank, thank you. I'm really looking forward to working out the kinks and having a strong runner.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Matt should be able to fix it for you but you do have options which is nice glad at least its running now hopefully we can get a good report soon on how she runs

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

pog

Reaction score
Ya dustin, single tuning is starting to come around. Matts sending me a file tonight hopefully it works.

jdgleason

Reaction score
Yo jd we done with ur vac
IMG-20120814-00174.jpg

Penticton-20120814-00172.jpg

Hahaha like you mean it finally stopped working, or you're finished using it?! Lol

pog

Reaction score
Thanks mike, ya man me too. Jd we can express ship it back? It def works lol.

pog

Reaction score
I played around a bit on my way home with the spartan 275 loaded. Wot from 60ish to just over 90 and it pulled hard as mofo. When it down shifted the truck felt like it wanted to spin the tires. Hit 55 boost I didn't get to see ebp but I know it wasn't high since the alarm didn't go off.

Last edited:

pog

Reaction score
What is it with my luck?! Now my damn laptop won't open hotmail. Keeps freezing when I log in. New tunes are in my hotmail and I can't open them. For *** sakes.

pog

Reaction score
Well new tunes are doing the same thing. Back to spartan 275 ftw.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Get it done buddy. Hopefully it works. Almost sounds like the sct

Last edited:

pog

Reaction score
I don't know if its the sct, I'd loads the tune fine. We called rudys yesterday and I believe it was ben shane talked to and he reported the same issue with gh tuning. They ended up putting erics tune in and running it.

Latest posts

Members online