Input on Build #2

pog

Reaction score
Well she fired up! Sounded good. Now trying to load the damn tune and the LW freezes. Returning to stock and hopefully it will load the custom tune after. Wish me luck.

B585Ford

Reaction score
Hopefully the screen isn't blank with some number that is small in the corner of the LW.

pog

Reaction score
Still loading tune..Final pic
Penticton-20120814-00178.jpg

White_monster

Reaction score
It's something in the computer. Zero codes, scanned with auto enginuity as. Volume control and pressure control on the hpfp work. Rail pressure builds while driving but pulse width never changes from idle, might move to 550 on the dashdaq at max. Egts are 580 max and boost might hit 3psi. I even tried plugging the vgt box in just to see and no change. We tried multiple tunes too. I'm at a loss on this one. Gonna call Matt at Gearhead tomorrow and maybe make a call to Haller's too. Hope tomorrow is better, but it looks pretty and sounds good idling.

extreme3807

Reaction score
Good lucks guys. I had/still having PW issues. Hope you have better luck than I did. Kit looks great mounted. Single is loud as chit at WOT.

pog

Reaction score
Yes gearhead. Tried both the custom tunes he made me and nothing. Its a turd. Tried the regular race tune and still a no go. Waiting on matts response

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Had some issues with mine doing that once I hot lapped the truck at the track

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online