Input on Build #2

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Looks awesome. Ive never had the surging with my cooler gone. Codes only came on with inn files. Spartans throw a code but wont throw a light. I ended up putting the pump back in and plugging the temp sensor back in so the codes wouldnt show. That also shut off my constant fan i was getting. Good luck guys

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Dual pumps is when the surging comes into play Matt and I have worked allot on herring that to stop but it just doesn't go away. I'm just going to put a resistor in mine so it reads about 70 degrees all the time

Build looks good guys

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Is your coolant pump still in place and plugged in? Mine wasnt and i was getting a fan constantly. I put it back and all is well.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Thats the fuel temp sensor that causes that

I dont have a coolant pump and my fan never runs

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Makes sense considering that would kick the pump and fan on. Thanks. Hopefully you guys get some good shots of the injector stuff. Wanna see how tight it is

luther's 2008

Reaction score
Yupp that sums it up. Tmr is when it gets real. Spent the evening shooting the shyt and having a few drinks. Oh yeah, driving behind shanes truck gives your ears an orgasm. No joke, those max powers are a whole new level of turbo whistle. I'm in love lol.

I met Shane last Saturday in Penticton, pretty nice guy. His truck sounds like a jet turbine....pretty sweet.

pog

Reaction score
Yo jd we done with ur vac
IMG-20120814-00174.jpg

Penticton-20120814-00172.jpg

pog

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I have bedding with the same print as that vac lol

pog

Reaction score
Just finishing up pass side valve cover, then put on intake, couple wires for the air dog, install egt sensor, load the tune and hope she works.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.