It Took Me Long Enough...

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Got the 4 pointers on... love them. Thanks Phil!!

Oh and my rear tank started leaking the other day. Lines are bone dry but the skidplate is soaked... time for a 33 gallon bronco tank ;)

duby8ure.jpg

qabu2udu.jpg

Dem murrrrs doe! :drool:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Here's where we got to today. Gotta decide what I want across the top half. I have extruded steel but don't really like it. Might do bars across like on back racks that go across on top of factory beds so protect the back window. Input welcome

zytaba5e.jpg

4uny8y7a.jpg

uradarar.jpg

I'm happy so far. Might lower it a hair so the bottom of the horizontal tubing up top is under the roof line an inch. Right now the whole bottom of the 2inch side is in line with the cabs top height... all other pieces are in line with the body. 1inch inside it and one inch sticking outside.

rat49f6

Reaction score
Follow the roof line with the top but you didn't do too bad blind squirrel

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

B.Warning

Reaction score
I understand the bed being level but it doesn't look right. Put a level on a body line, jack the front of truck up until that body line is level, then put that level on the bed... Adjust it till it's the same. Just because it's level... It's still not correct by appearance.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I understand the bed being level but it doesn't look right. Put a level on a body line, jack the front of truck up until that body line is level, then put that level on the bed... Adjust it till it's the same. Just because it's level... It's still not correct by appearance.

This^^^^^

Saved me from writing that all out...

live life full throttle

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Follow the roof line with the top but you didn't do too bad blind squirrel

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Thanks

Very true. Didn't even think about that.. I'll add it to the list(serious lol not being a dick)

Love this truck sooooo want a dually conversion and flatbed now

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Thanks man!! Its come a long way imo

7.3 rocket

Reaction score
Looks Pretty Good, Kid. I'd Put The Top Of It Even With Top Of The Cab And Put 1X1 Square Tube In Horizontally To Protect Back Glass If It Was Mine.

Willman940

Reaction score
If your going to do something to protect the back glass you may want to make it removable in-case you have to replace your back glass. Unlikely I know but if something inside the cab were to break it, it would be a real pain to remove the whole bed (assuming you welded the rack cause I'm too lazy to read) to get to it.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
If your going to do something to protect the back glass you may want to make it removable in-case you have to replace your back glass. Unlikely I know but if something inside the cab were to break it, it would be a real pain to remove the whole bed (assuming you welded the rack cause I'm too lazy to read) to get to it.

Should be bolted down like a normal bed and lift right off... especially with a dad with lots of fun toys laying around to assist.

live life full throttle

Members online

No members online now.