Mad turbo werks build::MAD TRUCK

madpowerstroke

Reaction score
It was a cold start, truck idles fast at first untill it warms up. Idle is set for a normal idle speed. I can video of the truck when it's warmed up, later.

I'm leaving for Atlanta, for the tranmission this evening. Here's lastest news, I will be flying back home, and going to a family function that was planned a while ago. Why? talk about this and who really cares.

Well I'm leaving truck at Atlanta for Matt to drive up to Thoroughbred judgement dyno day. Matt will be taking truck up to event since I can't to run at dyno, the truck won't have a live tune on it and hasn't been dynoed yet. I do know it will be above the 600rwhp range. The truck will be entered in the 2.6 work stock class, last years winner was a Dodge with 632 rwhp, if everthing goes right the truck should put down 640 rwhp atleast. Last year the closest 6.0 powerstroke was like in 15th place with a 431 rwhp. I really want to shock the diesel world, Dodges, and Chevys, it will really be fun to see if this truck can pull it off, and be a huge feather in the 6.0 powerstroke hat. I'll keep you guys posted on the results good or bad, it will be what it will be. The truck will be towed up there with Chris's truck a 05 f250 crew cab, running stock injectors and MTW stage 2 turbo, so I'll have some towing numbers for the stage 2 while I'm at it.

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
It was a cold start, truck idles fast at first untill it warms up. Idle is set for a normal idle speed. I can video of the truck when it's warmed up, later.

I'm leaving for Atlanta, for the tranmission this evening. Here's lastest news, I will be flying back home, and going to a family function that was planned a while ago. Why? talk about this and who really cares.

Well I'm leaving truck at Atlanta for Matt to drive up to Thoroughbred judgement dyno day. Matt will be taking truck up to event since I can't to run at dyno, the truck won't have a live tune on it and hasn't been dynoed yet. I do know it will be above the 600rwhp range. The truck will be entered in the 2.6 work stock class, last years winner was a Dodge with 632 rwhp, if everthing goes right the truck should put down 640 rwhp atleast. Last year the closest 6.0 powerstroke was like in 15th place with a 431 rwhp. I really want to shock the diesel world, Dodges, and Chevys, it will really be fun to see if this truck can pull it off, and be a huge feather in the 6.0 powerstroke hat. I'll keep you guys posted on the results good or bad, it will be what it will be. The truck will be towed up there with Chris's truck a 05 f250 crew cab, running stock injectors and MTW stage 2 turbo, so I'll have some towing numbers for the stage 2 while I'm at it.

If u win it and can prove it ill buy a stage 2 for my sickslow, been looking at them anyways just want some solid data....

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
If u win it and can prove it ill buy a stage 2 for my sickslow, been looking at them anyways just want some solid data....

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

Solid data? What about Nates 605RWHP dyno pull on a stock turbo tune? Or Briar's 623RWHP on IDP's dyno and his track time that shows 650+RWHP? Or maybe Chad's 557RWHP with 190/75's, a Stage 2 and only 30psi of fuel pressure? I think the "proof" is our there. Ask Eric at IDP or Bill at PHP or Vivian at Quick Tricks. Hell, I made 485/968 on stock injectors, a tuned 58v FICM, Looney Wild, CAI and turbo back MBRP straight pipe. What more proof do you need that these things work? How many other products do you have with this kind of "proof" and still want a first place trophy before you bought? In my personal opinion, we have a slim chance to win compared to the guys that have been preparing for weeks now. We just decided to do this at around 9pm last night. We'll be running an unbroken-in tranny and no live tuning.

madpowerstroke

Reaction score
Well, made it to Atlanta, truck ran great, ran it on a dyno tune so fuel milage wasn't that great, 18mpg. Ace transmission took truck out for a drive and told me convert is slipping and the clutches where also slipping. Told me will be night and day difference.

Kbryant777

Reaction score
Wish I woulda knew a couple weeks ago. I might still be able to make it though. It would be nice to put mine on the rollers but it would probably be kinda dissappointing

madpowerstroke

Reaction score
Wish I woulda knew a couple weeks ago. I might still be able to make it though. It would be nice to put mine on the rollers but it would probably be kinda dissappointing

I talked to Chris, and Matt today. Chris said that he wanted to see how they were running the dyno. He told if it looked like they were't running dyno right then they wouldn't run the truck. I told them just stick the truck on it anyway, I paid for the dyno run already and even if the truck lays down a crap number, it doesn't matter to me. The truck is not live tuned, and we decided on this about 2 days along without any prep. If dyno number isn't any good or even if it is good I will be doing a track run any way.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
The truck is going on the rollers. I don't know what Chris is talking about, but that truck is gonna run and be run hard. Got break-in (or just break) the new tranny.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
I talked to Chris, and Matt today. Chris said that he wanted to see how they were running the dyno. He told if it looked like they were't running dyno right then they wouldn't run the truck. I told them just stick the truck on it anyway, I paid for the dyno run already and even if the truck lays down a crap number, it doesn't matter to me. The truck is not live tuned, and we decided on this about 2 days along without any prep. If dyno number isn't any good or even if it is good I will be doing a track run any way.

BTW, I got the parts for your little grocery list under the hood today. She'll be good to go as long as the tranny is done in time.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Well tell Robby to get crackin LOL LOL

Robby just called me 3 friggin' times in a row and woke up the baby to ask how to get an EGR cooler out.:doh::doh::doh::doh: People without kids just don't get it, and it makes me want to strangle them.
:cursing::axe::fustrate::morons::mad:

windrunner408

Reaction score
LOL LOL LOL I hope it wasn't something having to do with Adrian's truck as his EGR cooler is LONG gone and ISN'T he suppose to be doing tranny work?? Just sayin... LOL

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
LOL LOL LOL I hope it wasn't something having to do with Adrian's truck as his EGR cooler is LONG gone and ISN'T he suppose to be doing tranny work?? Just sayin... LOL

He's supposedly helping a buddy out. I don't mind getting a call and answering a question, but at 10:45 when you know I have a 5 week old and a 2.5yr old? I guess I'm gonna start turning the phone off at 9:30.

Latest posts

Members online