Mad turbo werks build::MAD TRUCK

madpowerstroke

Reaction score
New update on cheap-o fuel system. I thing is still working, can still deliver the fuel needed for the 200cc 150% injectors at wot. Crazy as it may sound, the cheap-o system is good to go, for how long I don't know, but at wot the psi drops about 2 psi and holds, I'm running at 52psi so it will drop to 50psi not bad for 190.00 system.

madpowerstroke

Reaction score
Sorry no dyno number, tried to get truck to the event, but when tranny was put in truck, and taken out for a test something happen (maybe pump) and didn't put enough pressure on clutches causing them to burn up. Not enough time to order new clutch pack to get truck to event. I will be leaving truck in Altanta for a week so I'm going to have Matt drive truck around and beat on it a little to test for me before I can pick the truck up.

madpowerstroke

Reaction score
Stll waiting on tranny, the first try the truck fried the clutch packs within the 4miles, wasn't enough pressure to hold the clutches, either a solienod or pump problem. It's being worked out so the truck should be completed soon. I was going to get the steed exhaust, but I guess the outlet might change to 2" and also wanted to get uppipes from Matt at cutting edge. But for now I'm going to wait, but I want exhaust headers so, Andrew go a hold of me and should have a set by the end of the month, same ones that Jesse is running. I will have them on and then the intake manifold also. I plan on hitting the track to test everything since I don't have a dyno near me. I will get some reviews on the exhaust manifolds, egt's, throttle response and so fourth. I think the truck once I get it back, dyno it, and track numbers people will be surprized. Atleast I hope, this truck should make alot of power.

madpowerstroke

Reaction score
Latest update truck is still down, get transmission rebuilt with all billit parts. Trasmission shop ran into alot of problems and had to order more parts and wait, then ordered more and wait. I need truck back as soon as possible missed alot of events, so I have truck being worked at a different transmission shop that has parts on hand and can get it back to me quickly. As soon has I get truck back I'll have dyno and track times for you guys. The truck is the company test truck, and my truck so I will test and beat on it to get numbers. Also plan on everyday driving, towing, and video the truck as I go along.

madpowerstroke

Reaction score
When's this beast going to get finished Adrian?

The little beast or the big beast. When tranny gets done little beast will be done I hope mid week. I will run the current set up and then move up to stage 4, with supporting mods. I'm shooting for 750rwhp fuel only, add a little meth and I might come close to 800rwhp.:morons:

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
you really need to learn to spell,and punctuate!!!!

Its kinda hard to take you seriously...

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
Dude you need to actually do it before calling it. It was one thing to say 7xx but now your hopeing for 800. LOL good luck

ODAWG714

Reaction score
The little beast or the big beast. When tranny gets done little beast will be done I hope mid week. I will run the current set up and then move up to stage 4, with supporting mods. I'm shooting for 750rwhp fuel only, add a little meth and I might come close to 800rwhp.:morons:

That's a whole lot of power bro. Keep us posted

madpowerstroke

Reaction score

you really need to learn to spell,and punctuate!!!!

Its kinda hard to take you seriously...

Yeh, I should have been awake in class. That's a big trouble for me and I will continue to work on spelling and grammer.

I know I should stay quite and not state anything untill I do it, but then again if you ever meet me I talk my mind, I get in trouble sometimes.

Newest update is transmission is findally done, I took truck away from first shop, they were having to much trouble and had no idea what was wrong. I found another shop and the guy really knows his stuff, so the truck was brought to him on late Monday and had it back together and running by Friday. He wanted to test it and get some miles on it before releasing the truck to me.

I will be letting Matt Wilbur pick the truck up for me and drive it around before I get in town on Friday. I have a dyno event on Sat. in Dallas G.A. and will put truck on the dyno for some numbers. I will be running truck at the track next following week to back up numbers whatever they are.

I'm just happy to get my truck back after a month of waiting for it, at least the tranmission will be stout and I can have some fun with the truck.

windrunner408

Reaction score
I could be wrong here, but I believe that the injectors were cut to ~205cc with 150% nozzles but due to the fact that they still have the spill ports left open, they only really flow about 200cc of fuel.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.