My 86 Fummins Project

Matt_P

Reaction score
Truck looked ok :swordfight:. I dont wanna nit pick but those welds looked like they were done by a blind man with no hands. :poke:

Haha thanks, I was gonna say dont let Bryan see that comment but too late now.

I finally break down and join the army, get to browsing and look what I find. thanks greg :slap:

Matt...I'll talk to painless at SEMA about the build

Whats crappenin Raydog!

And thanks I appreciate that

good progress and great looking build so far

Thanks!

LMAO. Apparently they will let anyone in this place... LOL

Thats what Im sayin

Awesome to see this going somewhere Matt. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Thanks Konnor, just waiting on my steel to come in so we can keep moving

Looks live you guys have done a great job so far, this will be a sweet ride when your done!

Thanks Eric!

Matt_P

Reaction score
Well I havent got a ton done on the truck lately, just been busy with a lot of stuff, we did get the coil buckets all finished up for the dana 60 and I got the old 302 motor mounts off and all the wiring and old fuel lines off the frame rail and more little stuff.

Also I was painting the frame of the king ranch with POR-15 tonight and threw one of the wheels in front of the 86 and Ive decided chrome wheels are definitely going back on
1b656e49.jpg

5ccbdcef.jpg

db583c00.jpg

0979bdd5.jpg

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
Well I havent got a ton done on the truck lately, just been busy with a lot of stuff, we did get the coil buckets all finished up for the dana 60 and I got the old 302 motor mounts off and all the wiring and old fuel lines off the frame rail and more little stuff.

Also I was painting the frame of the king ranch with POR-15 tonight and threw one of the wheels in front of the 86 and Ive decided chrome wheels are definitely going back on
1b656e49.jpg

5ccbdcef.jpg

db583c00.jpg

0979bdd5.jpg

i liked the H2's, but man those XD's look sick up against that!

Matt_P

Reaction score
Truck looks good Matt! Can't wait to see the finished product.

Thanks!

And a little quick update, really havent had time to work on the truck lately but today we moved it to a new location where we can really start bustin ass on it now!:D
IMG_20120107_161041.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.