MY BUILD

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
im surprised it lasted one full throttle pull honestly. mine lasted a few at 700+ ... but it was angry after that.

ncollins64

Reaction score
I dropped it yesterday from 70 and ran it up past 100 pretty quick and I went out this morning and it let me know it was hating life. I'm still surprised it lasted this long though so I can't be mad.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
I dropped it yesterday from 70 and ran it up past 100 pretty quick and I went out this morning and it let me know it was hating life. I'm still surprised it lasted this long though so I can't be mad.

At least you have your truck. Lol. I'm still waiting on mine.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
It sure was fun while it lasted LOL now I'll be able to see its true potential. You will have yours back before you know it hopefully.

Yeah. If it isn't done this coming week I'm gonna pull what little hair I have left out of my head. And hearing that about ur trans kinda pushes me away from running mine hard till a built one is in there. Think I'll turn it down to Street tune when I pick it up.

ncollins64

Reaction score
I wouldn't worry a lot but I'd still be gentle with it to an extent. Mine has had several hard launches and pulls and the normal having fun. It showed some sign of wear went I took it up to Morgan but I knew the new set up would destroy it.

ncollins64

Reaction score
If me or several others had to guess I'd say between 900 and 1k depending on the dyno. But I'll have track times to back up numbers. I know shone hit 1040 on fuel and we have almost same set up minus a cam so only time will tell.

RSK

Reaction score
If me or several others had to guess I'd say between 900 and 1k depending on the dyno. But I'll have track times to back up numbers. I know shone hit 1040 on fuel and we have almost same set up minus a cam so only time will tell.

damn that's some serious steam....if you were stock on height on nitto 420's you'd be over 1k then you can get a license plate 1000hp if its not taken already or something crazy like that.

swinky

Reaction score
These 5rs don't seem to like down shifting into 5th from a wtfo roll. I've had three different transmissions now that would shift up flawlessly but on a wide open 6-5 downshift they fall apart lol

I'm jealous of everyone that's close to Morgan, I talked with him a little bit at rudys and I might make the drive from Nc once I get my pennies straight.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

TXlineman83

Reaction score
What I'm jealous of is I have an amazing Cummins shop 20 min down the road back home, I'm sure some of y'all have heard of Hamilton Diesel. But no powerstroke shops that I know of. And all you Yankees seem to have it made with great ford shops. Lol. Jk

RSK

Reaction score
What I'm jealous of is I have an amazing Cummins shop 20 min down the road back home, I'm sure some of y'all have heard of Hamilton Diesel. But no powerstroke shops that I know of. And all you Yankees seem to have it made with great ford shops. Lol. Jk

hamilton makes some great stuff for cummins, I thought he does some powerstroke stuff too? I don't have many shops near me, maryland performance is 7 or 8 hours away, midwest is probably 14 hours away. nothing close to me. but that's ok...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.