MY BUILD

TXlineman83

Reaction score
hamilton makes some great stuff for cummins, I thought he does some powerstroke stuff too? I don't have many shops near me, maryland performance is 7 or 8 hours away, midwest is probably 14 hours away. nothing close to me. but that's ok...

Hamilton has some amazing Cummins parts. They do make some powerstroke parts. But that would be like taking a ham sandwich to a BBQ. It's just something you don't do unless........ Fummins. Lol they are great guys. Just want a Midwest or an Elite or something near. Lol.

Csilva187

Reaction score
Montana. Hmmm. Home of broke back mountain right. Lol. JK No thank you. Too cold for my Texas blood

Actually Wyoming and Canada maybe? Leave it too you bring something like that up? You remember what Gunnery says in FMJ?

Edit- sorry for derail OP.

B585Ford

Reaction score
Yeah. If it isn't done this coming week I'm gonna pull what little hair I have left out of my head. And hearing that about ur trans kinda pushes me away from running mine hard till a built one is in there. Think I'll turn it down to Street tune when I pick it up.

I aint seen my truck in 4 months....patience grasshopper

B585Ford

Reaction score
4 months aint $hit LOL.

No doubt, I don't even want to know how long it has been for you (IIRC you haven't got to enjoy your truck in over 2.5 yrs)...my point was a few weeks aint nothin.

ncollins64

Reaction score
Alright guys honest answers here. My truck is in the bodyshop now since I'll be waiting on my trans. I've got about a week to make up my mind but what would y'all do. Go back original white and tan, all plat white, or plat white and tan two tone. All door jams and everything will be done and also I'll get my new take off bed and have it sprayed in bedliner on the inside and underneath to prevent rust and crap. I've just been going back and forth. What do you like about monotone and two tone?

sootie

Reaction score
i'll be the guy,,,stick with the two tone.

also, when you get a bit of dirt ect from driving around, it does not show up so much on the tan.

sootie

Reaction score
have a look at RSK's truck on here. that will give you a good idea of what it will look like. i think it looks good dont get me wrong but it is quite plain side by side with a two tone truck

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.