My MPD 66

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Mikey doesn't count. His truck is heavier and has big twins.

and i still have 100 hp less than you!!!

hate to break the news, but ive seen enough, most 6.4 fuel only numbers are in deep $hit. im not playing cripple fight anymore, since jeff dobbs owns me so bad on stock turbos.

colt- come take me out, unfortunatley you probaly wont take dobbs out, he has a magical tune. one that makes 700 rwhp on stock turbos.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
LOL

Same 310 TCM/SunCoast file anyone else could run.

Btw, the almighty horsepower calculator says 650. :poke:

Super08Duty

Reaction score
Mike you'll always be ahead of me. I know you've got plans up your sleeve. And Jeffs magical truck it's off limits until he's times start to get worse lol.

On another note, planning on going to Ennis diesel nationals this year. Probably make a few passes. Should have the low pressure system done by then

Jhaddox

Reaction score
and i still have 100 hp less than you!!!

hate to break the news, but ive seen enough, most 6.4 fuel only numbers are in deep $hit. im not playing cripple fight anymore, since jeff dobbs owns me so bad on stock turbos.

colt- come take me out, unfortunatley you probaly wont take dobbs out, he has a magical tune. one that makes 700 rwhp on stock turbos.

can you imagine what Jeffs truck would do with a big set of compounds:poke:...10's on stock fuel all day

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
i know... aaron couldnt make over 615 with dual fuelers on stock turbos... dobbs makes a lot of people second guess decisions.

But he also made 1,000 HP with the same setup spraying nitrous and ran 10.46@127 or so. Did he ever make a pass with that setup on fuel? I can't remember. I know the numbers were made on Dunbar's dyno which has read low on several built 6.4's.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.