My MPD 66

superstroked

Reaction score
Some of the 1/4 mile speed numbers were pretty low...I am guessing he let off before the trap?? The one time slip with 105 mph even seems a little low for some of the times.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Some of the 1/4 mile speed numbers were pretty low...I am guessing he let off before the trap?? The one time slip with 105 mph even seems a little low for some of the times.

His trap of 106 is right in line with e.t and the horrible 60ft

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't think so... But if he was he woulda been running real low 12's to drop that much trap speed. Prolly an issue with the timing system.

Last edited:

Super08Duty

Reaction score
Never hit the scales. Id say mines lighter than a normal extended cab begin I've taken a lot of useless weight out of my truck. And the track i raced at is kind of sketchy. There no real marker telling you when to let off. You have to fly past the time signs pretty far and guess at when you should let off. 60ft on some of those is horrible because of traction issues. Should be moving down to 22's and 420s pretty soon. once those are on ill be back at the track.

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Im glad you got your kit runnin good... I keep blowing my elbow off lol MPD is gonna send me a new one, it strait up rips....... Does yours almost feel like it spools harder once it hits 20psi.... Reminds me of powerband

Last edited:

oneturboforme

Reaction score
My favorite part of my single turbo so far is hpw much my egts have dropped even with the 60hp Nozzels ...... What are you seeing for egts? With your 66

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
And in Jeff's case some hidden spray

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Nice to see people are still being immature about it.

Like I said. You can run 12's no problem with stock turbos. People have been doing it for about 3 years now. Fuel only. NO SPRAY.

Latest posts

Members online