My new 2014 F450 Platinum

superstroked

Reaction score
This truck turns so good compared to the F350. Its really two different animals though. This thing just feels like it wants to rip the tongue right off the trailer. The F350 felt much faster but the F450 has 430's and I'm in 6th gear by the end of my driveway LOL.

The 22.5 really helped knock the gear down, gonna put an old garmin GPS on it to see the difference in the speedo.
Mine TACHS 2200 at 70 with stock tires. I'd be curious to know what yours turns now.
917bd8d7ec253b625535e36bf335e76a.jpg

vrog

Reaction score
Mine TACHS 2200 at 70 with stock tires. I'd be curious to know what yours turns now.
917bd8d7ec253b625535e36bf335e76a.jpg

I still have to hook up the old school gps and see what its at now. I seem to passing a lot of people on the highway lol

vrog

Reaction score
Download a Speed app on your phone Craig

lmao you know I'm good at apps, face book, instagram, iPhones etc etc. But I will look for it.

Also, could my SCTX4 change the tire size like the H&S did on my white truck?

superstroked

Reaction score
lmao you know I'm good at apps, face book, instagram, iPhones etc etc. But I will look for it.

Also, could my SCTX4 change the tire size like the H&S did on my white truck?
Yes it can with the dpf on tunes. The custom tunes will have to have it written in. I also think there may be a max of 35" but not completely sure

Chris.v

Reaction score
Ok I know it's none of my business but I just seen this truck is for sale already? Want something else?

vrog

Reaction score
Ok I know it's none of my business but I just seen this truck is for sale already? Want something else?

I had a few people DM me and ask if it was for sale. My response as always. "yes, everything is for sale"

I decided to have my buddy josh list it on instagram and see what happens. Had a few serious e-mails and texts but for the most part just no it all teenagers and a bunch of truck accountants complaining that its not worth that blah blah blah.

If it sells, it sells. No big deal. Maybe do a single wheel truck on a nice lift and some 24s with 40s.

Chris.v

Reaction score
I had a few people DM me and ask if it was for sale. My response as always. "yes, everything is for sale"

I decided to have my buddy josh list it on instagram and see what happens. Had a few serious e-mails and texts but for the most part just no it all teenagers and a bunch of truck accountants complaining that its not worth that blah blah blah.

If it sells, it sells. No big deal. Maybe do a single wheel truck on a nice lift and some 24s with 40s.

I seen that josh mentioned a Denali duramax for you hahaha!

Good luck with your sale.

vrog

Reaction score
I seen that josh mentioned a Denali duramax for you hahaha!

Good luck with your sale.

Yeah we were tossing around ideas. Who knows, we just threw it up there because I had a few people ask.

Its always something, today were talking turbos LOL

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.