NEED HELP, ADD DUAL FUEL NOW NO START?!

gratitudefortoday

Reaction score
Do our trucks have an inertia switch? If so maybe that was triggered when the power/fuel stuff was worked on. That'd be some **** if it was literally as easy as resetting a switch!

jcain

Reaction score
Passenger front panel side of dash when you open the door. We have one,but I doubt it's that.

gratitudefortoday

Reaction score
I just got the call. My truck is running! There was a pinched wiring harness behind the fuel pump. Way to go MPD!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::jammin:

Last edited:

getstroked27

Reaction score
Glad the guys in the shop got it figured out and that it was something stupid simple and cheap buddy!!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Knew it was gonna be something simple... Gratz, now vids/pics!!!

hence why i said " Fuel Pump Connection " ...it's almost always something dumb with the lpfs , thats the first thing to cause a no start.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Why was the harness pinched? What changed with the lpfp do be messing with it? Return lines?

Reaction score
I'd really like to know what it was too. From the information I was given, the pump would run for a few seconds then stop. You'd think that, if the harness was damaged, the pump wouldn't run at all. Let us know what it ended up being Josh.

vilim12

Reaction score
I'd really like to know what it was too. From the information I was given, the pump would run for a few seconds then stop. You'd think that, if the harness was damaged, the pump wouldn't run at all. Let us know what it ended up being Josh.

Also my thinking. Weird the pump would work at all.

Latest posts

Members online