New 2015 Ford Superduty 6.7 Updates

dieselpower

Reaction score
Think they'll bump torque to 850 to match rams HO? Or maybe 860 just to beat it? LOL What's everyone's guesses on ratings?

Motostroker

Reaction score
Hmmm. bad A, for sure. Walk into a ford stealership and get a warrantied performance kit

forcefed6.4ford

Reaction score
I wonder if Ford, having the most recent engine design that is compliant with current EPA targets has engineered enough room to grow hp and tq numbers forcing the other two to completely redesign their engines to compete at higher levels.

GM has already stated that there is very little wiggle room on the Duramx without a complete redesign.

HD F250

Reaction score
awesome! sounds like a truck to get rid of the 6.4 for.

Not going to happen! But, if they approve my retirement in fall of 2015 and I land the Govt job I am lining up, I might have to by me a dually. :)

ncollins64

Reaction score
Not going to happen! But, if they approve my retirement in fall of 2015 and I land the Govt job I am lining up, I might have to by me a dually. :)
That's what I'm thinking. I wouldn't trade or sell my 6.4 for one but I may try and buy one and just leave it stock and drive it.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Okay what you guys think of stock HP #'s im thinking 425-475 maybe even 500 who know's LOL. A small tunes could make it 500 HP. Cant wait to see what spartan and H&S can crank out of the 2 GEN 6.7.

Members online

No members online now.