new girl here :)

Ford diesel girl

Reaction score
IDK if she can handle the D

Jarrod, your truck is to slow for any site to be fun:poke:

it's YOUR fault I went on there, jerkface

haters_gonna_hate1.png

just because I have other things to do all day!

Ford diesel girl

Reaction score
welcome to the army thats a unique looking truck but its bad ass in the same way!

thank you very much! I've been wanting my truck like this since forever lol I just didn't think about the attention it would attract :-/ I was just so excited that I finally had my pinked out truck!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
dork?! I mean I am but... lol

I just got on there, after much prodding again and the thing hates my pictures and I can't upload any so I'll fool with it another day lol

i wasnt calling you a dork. i mean powerstroke.dork ..the site you said you're on. pics are TOOOOOOOOO easy not to post.

comp d isnt fun.

huh? for anyone competitive in the diesel game it is... its just not a ford friendly site because they arent competitive in sled pulling, and just now have become very competitive in drag racing.

Last edited:

Ford diesel girl

Reaction score
i wasnt calling you a dork. i mean powerstroke.dork ..the site you said you're on. pics are TOOOOOOOOO easy not to post.

huh? for anyone competitive in the diesel game it is... its just not a ford friendly site because they arent competitive in sled pulling, and just now have become very competitive in sled pulling.

nerd herd.LOL

LOL I wouldn't have and didn't take offense to it, I'm dork and I'm ok with it and hey, the org is my safety bubble lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.