Votes: 27 22.7%
  • Red Alert

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • REDiculous

Votes: 12 10.1%

• Total voters

907DAVE

Reaction score
Got a chance to get the truck out on some dry pavement today. I ended up sticking the chip back in it since my emulator no longer had the previous tune I was running on it - and I didnt feel like looking for it to load back up. So, I have no idea what the programs on the chip were - but they could use some work.....lol.

The truck really moves along nicely though. It felt like the front wheel were about to come off the ground as I sunk way back into my seat. I ran it up to 70ish psi and it maintained a perfect 1:1, all the while there was almost no smoke from the tail pipe. Truck feel VERY strong!

I was unable to tell what the atmo was doing (something wrong with the boost gauge) but backpressure was around 25psi a few times. Looks like its working right where I need it to.

Sorry no video's, I attempted to take one but the truck is a bit of a handful.

V-Ref

Reaction score
Got a chance to get the truck out on some dry pavement today. I ended up sticking the chip back in it since my emulator no longer had the previous tune I was running on it - and I didnt feel like looking for it to load back up. So, I have no idea what the programs on the chip were - but they could use some work.....lol.

The truck really moves along nicely though. It felt like the front wheel were about to come off the ground as I sunk way back into my seat. I ran it up to 70ish psi and it maintained a perfect 1:1, all the while there was almost no smoke from the tail pipe. Truck feel VERY strong!

I was unable to tell what the atmo was doing (something wrong with the boost gauge) but backpressure was around 25psi a few times. Looks like its working right where I need it to.

Sorry no video's, I attempted to take one but the truck is a bit of a handful.

Awesome! Great to hear on the drive pressure....if I remember right that was a concern you had with the previous/smaller Atmo charger.

907DAVE

Reaction score
Thanks guys!

The atmo definitely takes a bit longer to come on, but its hardly noticeable because of how fast the high pressure lites now.

Just pulled those files and they were commanding 2ms PW. I'm pretty stocked that it was cleaning that much fuel.

907DAVE

Reaction score
asyvevy7.jpg
Found why my boost gauge was inop.

The truck is running suprisingly clean. I am starting to wonder if I have a fuel pump issue. Completely cleaned up 2ms so today I bumped it up to 2.8ms and its still pretty clean.....but she's moving out so I think I'm doing okay.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
LOL I have never seen a barbed fitting that did not have the hole in it!! I have seen lots of wacky nails and screws Bolts, Nuts But never that!

2.8 with 400/400?? Do you happen to be able to take live data to see if it is that actual??

That is still VERY good!!

907DAVE

Reaction score
Its weird, didn't even think to check - I will from now on though.

450/400, but yeah. I was watching the scan gauge, I didn't have my scope on to verify actual , but I am sure its pretty close.

907DAVE

Reaction score
Here's a short video I took today.

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

That was 3/4 throttle. I am pretty sure I blew another intake plenum, sounds like there is a pretty good leak when I get over 60psi.

Also, my BP gauge (middle) is very sluggish today, I am thinking the snubber may be frozen. Once I get that working again and the boost leak located I will need to start getting those gates dialed before I push it any harder.

907DAVE

Reaction score
Looks like most of the boost leak sound was from yet another blown line to the top of the secondary gate.

Need to get something better on there.

Latest posts

Members online