OBS picture thread:

Diesel_Brad

Reaction score
yeah truck n trailer both ere like 31-32k i cant remember. if you look at the drives side truck bed and back door u can see where he got sideswiped but a truck with a snow plow, hes got stage 2 inj and a intercooler and that sucker can pull a trailer.

Im saying it is overweight for only 8 tires rated @ 27,000lbs

96 Stroker

Reaction score
267425_10150254547971132_633021131_7388914_6964516_n.jpg

96 Stroker

Reaction score
I have chrome miters stacks..I want chrome rims..like moto metal 951s or something for summer than black stacks and wheels in the winter

Yodersstrokin96

Reaction score
i would like to second that:thumbup: it bugs my girlfriend when i always getting a picture of the truck haha"dont you have enough, it hasnt changed in the past month" lol

StrokerTurbo7.3

Reaction score
i would like to second that:thumbup: it bugs my girlfriend when i always getting a picture of the truck haha"dont you have enough, it hasnt changed in the past month" lol
Mine is pretty understanding with my truck. She knows its my one and only pride and joy in my boring life but she still gives me the sarcastic "Oh geez" sometimes.:D

chromehound

Reaction score

Mine is pretty understanding with my truck. She knows its my one and only pride and joy in my boring life but she still gives me the sarcastic "Oh geez" sometimes.:D

Tell them to start posing with the truck, then we could get a girls with trucks thread going.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.