OBS picture thread:

LawnRanger

Reaction score
IMG_0125_Medium_.JPG

Hey G, since I still need a plow, I'll trade ya the "NEW" truck plus $1500 for your plow truck. :D :poke: LOL

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Yeah, time consuming is definately the phrase lol

I think I had a few weeks in getting mine up to par.

Okay, looking back at that truck, I dont think its lifted.

heres my 350 on 35"s

IMG_9083_Medium_.JPG

haha, that truck looks so goofy with those wheels. I never knew it had those on there. Good thing you found some Alcoa's for it. lol

weareweird69

Reaction score
Go with an 8'

Ive got an 8'6" on mine, and love it lol the 7'6" is like, entry level.

IMG_8324_Medium_.JPG

I agree an 8' would be better, but I'm not to picky about this one since it will be just a back up. And if I put some wings on it, it will be almost 9'.

Exactly. the wings are a nice feature on the smaller plow

haha, that truck looks so goofy with those wheels. I never knew it had those on there. Good thing you found some Alcoa's for it. lol

It does look horrid lol and those alcoa's are off my PSD

LawnRanger

Reaction score
Okay, looking back at that truck, I dont think its lifted.

heres my 350 on 35"s

IMG_9083_Medium_.JPG

So are you sayin' you don't think my new 350 has a lift?

If so I'm not arguing, but today I had the plow 350, (stock on 33's) and the green 250 (w/4' lift and 35's) all lined up w/the new truck siting in the middle, and the new one was definitely the tallest.

Chimera

Reaction score
It may have a level kit or an Add-A-Leaf under it, but it looks a little small for 4" lift. Usually on the 350's with a 4" you can tuck 38-40" tires pretty easily

LawnRanger

Reaction score
It may have a level kit or an Add-A-Leaf under it, but it looks a little small for 4" lift. Usually on the 350's with a 4" you can tuck 38-40" tires pretty easily

I wondered about that. I crawled under it when I got it home and couldn't figure out what the lift was made up of. I'll have to measure the clearance from the tire to the wheel well on both 350's, 'cuz you can tell just from looking there's more clearance on the one w/35's than the one w/33's.

weareweird69

Reaction score
Check for part numbers on the front of the leaf's up front. Thatll tell you if its been lifted. Also, count the number of leaf's and check the shocks for part numbers.

LawnRanger

Reaction score
Check for part numbers on the front of the leaf's up front. Thatll tell you if its been lifted. Also, count the number of leaf's and check the shocks for part numbers.

Forgot to check the shocks, probably to rusty anyway. Ford springs up front, but it does have an add-a-leaf. Same blocks as the plow 350.

Still think it sits kinda high for just an add-a-leaf.

Latest posts

Members online