Picked up my new to me 6.7 yesterday

TripleE44

Reaction score
Congrats on the new truck man. As for a 3.5" lift are you gonna go with an icon 2.5" coil and tei spacer? I'm looking to go to a 3.5 as well.

Yes, that's the plan if I go with that. My issue there is, if I'm already at 3.5, kinda might as well go up to 4.5 so I can just buy the whole kit and not have to use a spacer. I kinda want to stick to 35s, if i go to 37s Id rather run 7" of lift like my last truck. I know a lot of people run 37s at that 4.5", but I hate rubbing and I will not trim anything.

TripleE44

Reaction score
Might try a new o-ring then. How many miles on her? Looks very clean.

Ya. Gonna call my local dealer and see if I pay them to change the oil if they'll swap that for me too.

Trucks got 50k miles. More than I wanted, but it was the cleanest one I've found even compared to ones with under 20k miles. Until I saw this one, I really thought I was gonna have to buy new.

nickg3130

Reaction score
Yes, that's the plan if I go with that. My issue there is, if I'm already at 3.5, kinda might as well go up to 4.5 so I can just buy the whole kit and not have to use a spacer. I kinda want to stick to 35s, if i go to 37s Id rather run 7" of lift like my last truck. I know a lot of people run 37s at that 4.5", but I hate rubbing and I will not trim anything.

I'm in the same situation kinda. My new wheels rub a bit with my current set up so I had to space the front bumper out but I don't like how that looks. So I'm debating on going to 3.5" and leaving the tires. Or a 4.5" and leaving the tires for now or maybe go to 37s. Sorry for the derail. Whatever you do it's gonna be sick for sure.

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Congrats man! I'm digging the red, you don't see too many of them on the road. I definitely see black wheels for you with PTM bumpers and grill. How many miles on it? Looks brand new.

TripleE44

Reaction score
Congrats man! I'm digging the red, you don't see too many of them on the road. I definitely see black wheels for you with PTM bumpers and grill. How many miles on it? Looks brand new.

Thanks man. I think I'll probably end up with black wheels. I just sorta wanted to leave the bumpers chrome so I don't have to worry about rock chips. I may wrap the bumpers in matte black though, to keep that from happening.

Got the drain plug swapped out this morning at the dealer and made it to work without a drop coming out of it. So hopefully that whole deal is over.

MINK

Reaction score
Looking at pictures of the truck I kept adding different combinations in my head. And so far the best one that has created in my head is paint the grill surround red, leave the center chrome, PTM the bumpers, Tinted windows, mirror lights, and chrome wheels... But, if you PTM And black wheels it will look awesome too LOL

I'm gonna agree with Scotty for once LOL

Layson

Reaction score
Love the RED!! Chrome, black... it is all going to look great!

powerstrokedub

Reaction score
Congratulations man! My vote is for black wheels, some PTM, and have you thought about doing the 4.5" lift with some 22's and maybe a 36"ish tire? That would look awesome imo!

TripleE44

Reaction score
Love the RED!! Chrome, black... it is all going to look great!

Congratulations man! My vote is for black wheels, some PTM, and have you thought about doing the 4.5" lift with some 22's and maybe a 36"ish tire? That would look awesome imo!

Thanks guys. I'm pretty sure I'll end up with black wheels, and I think I'll stick with 20s. I like the way 22s look, but I like a little more tire on my truck than those typically allow.

TripleE44

Reaction score
Updated pic... Got the old man steps replaced with the amp steps and removed the fx4 stickers....

736-E367FB3EE90B-7688-0000041F21CC141E_zpsd312de1f.jpg