Picked up my new to me 6.7 yesterday

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Oh, do you have Trevor's number? That'd be great if you could call him for me! Thanks man!

did you seriously just do that eric? lol

im just glad you finally bought something, i thought i was gonna have to kill you after we made 4 stops and was out till 1 a.m. truck shopping and you still werent happy lol. Ive never been so stressed truck shopping for a truck that wasnt even going to be mine haha

anyway it looks good.

i say you lower it 2" cause it would then make it easier for you to get in and out of it. you know since your a whapping 4 1/2' tall

TripleE44

Reaction score
did you seriously just do that eric? lol
Hey, I was just taking him up on his offer to send me a lift. I just didn't realize he finally was cool with PMF till now.

im just glad you finally bought something, i thought i was gonna have to kill you after we made 4 stops and was out till 1 a.m. truck shopping and you still werent happy lol. Ive never been so stressed truck shopping for a truck that wasnt even going to be mine haha
I don't think I've ever been that stressed either. I even considered buying a F150 I was so tired of messing with it.

anyway it looks good.

i say you lower it 2" cause it would then make it easier for you to get in and out of it. you know since your a whapping 4 1/2' tall

Right after you put your 16'' lift on so it's easier for you to get in and out of your truck Squatch.

SAK

Reaction score
Thought you were going to go the Icon route, hence my question

Sent from my jacked up tapatalk 2

TripleE44

Reaction score
Eric. we have the same name. practically the same trucks. just do black. LOL
Every time I walk out to the truck, I look at try to imagine black wheels. I really think I'm gonna end up sticking with chrome/polished.

Nice truck bud. Did you test drive any raptors? I like them raptors...

Thanks man. I started to test drive one, especially after I was having a hard time finding a used 6.7 I liked, but then my wife vetoed it. She says I can't go back down to a 150, even if it's a raptor. LOL But she was trying to push me towards a dually...

MINK

Reaction score
Every time I walk out to the truck, I look at try to imagine black wheels. I really think I'm gonna end up sticking with chrome/polished.

Thanks man. I started to test drive one, especially after I was having a hard time finding a used 6.7 I liked, but then my wife vetoed it. She says I can't go back down to a 150, even if it's a raptor. LOL But she was trying to push me towards a dually...

You should of listend and got a dually.....leveling kit and 22.5s would of been perfect

NCPowerStroke

Reaction score
Updated pic... Got the old man steps replaced with the amp steps and removed the fx4 stickers....

736-E367FB3EE90B-7688-0000041F21CC141E_zpsd312de1f.jpg

tint them windows man lol. itll look sexy as hell

TripleE44

Reaction score
tint them windows man lol. itll look sexy as hell

Ya, the problem is the fronts are already at the legal limit for TX. I'll for sure be getting the back windows done darker, but not sure I want to mess with illegal tint. I've found really dark back windows can help make the fronts look darker too.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'm pretty sure I'll end up with black wheels, and I think I'll stick with 20s. I like the way 22s look, but I like a little more tire on my truck than those typically allow.

I just did 22's with 325's on stock height if you want to see or need some feedback.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
There was a decent amount of trimming... I can tell you exactly what needs to be trimmed.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
think his wife is making him go 7" and 37s like the old truck

thats a kind of wife everyman dreams of right? lol

Latest posts

Members online